2:15: Release

I'm walking with Kol and Rebekah a street bazaar full of witches selling various items as she's on the phone, having a three way call between Klaus and Elijah. Kol will tell me what they said later. "Enough already with the family squabbling! Come on, Nik! Even you can see that the situation has become awkward! Alright, can you two at least try and stay focused on what's best for Hope's safety? See? You two are on the same team." She says and I see a man looking angrily at us and Kol puts his arm over my shoulder. "Conflict resolved, crisis averted." Rebekah says and hangs up. "Bex." I whisper softly to her. "Hm?" She asks, looking over at me and see the man staring at us and looks back to us. "Come on, let's go." She says, linking arms with the two of us and we quickly walk away and see a blonde man purposely bump her. "Excuse you, too." She says, annoyed and then man turns around to glare at us and we step back to bump into a few more men, look at them and quickly start to run off as they follow us. "Bloody hell, what's happening?" Rebekah asks as we make it to a dead end alley and turn around to see the the man who stared at us and the man who bumped us. "Are you two looking for something? Besides a smack in the jaw?" She asks. "You'll die for what you've done." The man who stared at us says, moving closer as Rebekah tries to blast him. "Stupid bloody magic." She says, looking at her hand and I try to do it, too but they easily block my spell by raising some sort of rattle, causing Rebekah and I to both fall to our knees, screaming as it feel like our heads are gonna explode and I see Kol dash and throw them against trash cans with Marcel's help and Kol offers a hand to help me up and I take it, slowly standing up and Marcel offers a hand to Rebekah. "There's more of them on the way, we should probably go. Rebekah." Marcel says as we all stare at him, confused. "How did you know?" I ask, confused. "Can we talk about that later? We don't have all day!" Marcel says, lifting her up and Kol lifts me up and we dash off.

Marcel is pouring drinks as Rebekah hasn't said a word for half an hour as I'm sitting on Marcel's sofa with Kol touching my stomach gently and Rebekah is pacing around the room. "You haven't spoken a word for thirty minutes. Thirty one. Fine, I'll answer for you." Marcel says, sitting next to us, clearly annoyed. "'Thank you for rescuing me, Marcel. It's so good of you to still care.. even though no one told you I was back.'" He says and glances at Kol and I. "Oh, don't look at me. I'm terminal with an ancient snake demon inside me." I say as Kol chuckles lightly. "I told them not to." Rebekah says with her hands on her hips. "There she is." Marcel says as he shakes his head. "Why?" He asks. "It's complicated." Rebekah says. "You think?" He asks and she crosses her arms at him. "How did you find me, anyway?" She asks and he sets his drink down and walks over to her. "I knew you were you. I knew you were up to something, so I followed you. Okay? And it's a good thing that I did! That market is bad news. The Tremé witches are not friendly to outsiders. What were you three doing there?" He asks, looking around at all of us. "I told her not to bloody go, mate." Kol says. "I was looking for anything that could help boost my magic. I promised Davina I'd find a way to bring Tim back, and I can't do that as an amateur hour witch!" She exclaims and Marcel holds up a finger to her. "You need to be more careful." He says. "I can take care of myself." Rebekah says. "All evidence to the contrary." Marcel says and Rebekah shakes her head at him. "Don't be condescending just because you got to play hero for one tiny moment." She says and he moves closer to her, holding his thumb and forefinger together. "One tiny saved your ass from certain death moment?" He asks, smiling at her and we see Elijah rush in from behind and walk over to him with Kol. "Are you three all right?" He asks. "Barely." I say, giving a small nod. "The attackers knew me, Elijah. Not 'me', me, but this." Rebekah says, gesturing to her new body. "Her. Whoever she is. They want her dead." She says. "Then we find them and show them why their anger is unwise." Elijah says, walking over to Marcel and touches my stomach gently. "You don't want to mess with that crowd, alright? We want answers, we need to ask Josephine LaRue. She serves as matriarch to the covens outside the Quarter. She'll know who wants Rebekah dead." Marcel says. "How can you be sure?" I ask and smile softly at Elijah. "She bankrolls Fauline Cottage. She'll know who you are and why you were locked up in there." Marcel says and we all look at Rebekah as she walks over to us. "And what if she wants to lock me right back up? I won't go back to that horrid place.." She says and Elijah interrupts her. "The two of you go and see what you can find about this body you now possess." Elijah says to Rebekah and looks at Marcel. "I shall pay a visit to Josephine with Kol and Adam." He says and turns to Rebekah, touching her face gently. "A warning. You are not who you once were. This body is all too vulnerable." Elijah says and starts walking off as Kol and I follow him. "Elijah." Marcel says and we turn around to look at him. "Josephine is an eccentric old bat with no love for vampires. Your charms might not work as well as you think." Marcel says, shaking his head. "My charms are quite adaptable, Marcellus, I may assure you." Elijah says, smirking. "Can we Mexican on the way? I think the demon is trying to torture me by making me have cravings I don't usually like." I say as we leave with Elijah.