1:12: Papa Who?

I'm walking down the street with Rebekah and Elijah as Kol is asleep from last night while babysitting me as I slept so I wouldn't unleash any crazy magic as I slept. "Now, you may doubt him, but today, I saw Niklaus demonstrate mercy towards an enemy. Tell me that's not progress." Elijah says. "Please, Elijah. Who do you think convinced Klaus to let Thierry out?" Rebekah asks. "Why would you do such a thing?" Elijah asks as we both look at her and Rebekah and I link arms. "Because, despite Klaus' reprieve, Thierry despises him. I like that about Thierry. I also like that he used to date a witch, so he knows about French Quarter covens. Maybe he can lead me to whoever stole off with the Harvest magic." She says. "And maybe whatever the hell is it about Spirit Magic as Sophie called it. And no, not Spirit Magic as in calling out to ancestors or something." I say and think about it for a moment. "But it may include that, too." I say, giving a small nod. "Rebekah, we are all devastated by the outcome of this ritual, except that Adam came back to life as some, as you like to say it, super witch." Elijah says, winking at me and I give a small laugh. "That's just it. There was no outcome. We all know that power like that doesn't just vanish. I say someone stole it. I'd like to know who, and then I'd like to make an ally out of them." Rebekah says as Elijah stops walking and so do we as we turn around to face him. "To what end, exactly?" He asks and Rebekah takes a step towards him. "I'm tired of being threatened and controlled by our tyrant brother. If you want to stop a bully, you need the power to stand up to them." She says. "She's right. Klaus is an ass." I say, as she and I smile at each other. "I expect such behavior from Niklaus. It's so very disappointing when it comes from the two of you. Do you not see that, in his way, he's making an effort here? He's invited us back into our family home. He yearns for our family to be reunited." Elijah says. "Yes. He's in a brilliant mood now, but for how long?" I ask. "It's his trick, Elijah. He lulls you into a false sense of camaraderie and kinship, and then he turns on you like a snake. I fall for it every time and wind up with a dagger in my chest for my trouble. No more." Rebekah says. "I believe that he is approaching some semblance of peace here. Leadership may, in fact, be a good thing for him. Now, sister, please, I ask you, if you cannot support him, then at least do nothing to provoke him. Neither of you." Elijah says and I sigh as Rebekah and I walk off.

Rebekah and I arrive to the docks to meet up with Thierry at his warehouse. "Used to run things down here for Marcel. Thought you'd like to see what I found before Klaus did." He says and Rebekah smirks. "Not a day out of the Garden, and you're already proving yourself useful." She says. "We made a deal, and if it screws things for your brother, I'm all for it. Though, to be honest, this stuff makes my skin crawl. I've never seen anything like this." Thierry says as we see a circle of salt with ritualistic symbols and bones in it surrounded by candles. "I have, a long time ago." Rebekah says. "Me, too." I say and they both look up at me. "Kol taught me some symbols for rituals and stuff last night. This is supposed to be for some ritualistic sacrifice for power." I say and we see fresh blood. "Somebody is copycatting a very dangerous witch. They draw their power from sacrifice, just like Adam said. I just don't understand why someone would leave it here for us to find." Rebekah says and her eyes widen in realization. "Unless they wanted it to be found." She says. "Mademoiselle Mikaelson." A African voice says and we turn around to see a dark-skinned man in a white tux and gold accents. "That's not possible." Rebekah says. "Sure, it is, chére. It's magic." The man says and Rebekah dashes over to try and stop him but he starts chanting as he simply grabs her by the throat. "Symbole du masque et de l'ombre, embrace-toi. Embrace-toi. Symbole du masque et de l'ombre, embrace-toi." He says as she starts falling. "Embrace-toi. Symbole du masque et de l'ombre, embrace-toi. Embrace-toi." He continues and I feel I'm dashed off by Thierry.

It's nighttime as we reach back to the Mikaelson Compound after he took my phone and wouldn't let me leave at how scared he was and we see Elijah and Hayley walking over to us. "Thank God." I say. "What happened?" Elijah asks, concerned as I see Kol joins us. "I was sorta taken but sorta not." I say as Kol looks behind me at Theirry and I put a hand up to stop him. "It wasn't his fault. He was just scared and took my phone and kept me away all day from fear of having to talk to you guys." I say and Elijah dashes Thierry to a wall and we rush over to them as Elijah is holding him by his throat. "You can either tell me what you know, or I can distribute tiny pieces of you throughout the Quarter." He says and Thierry and I both sigh. "She asked me to keep an eye out on witch stuff. I found something, and when I showed her, we were jumped by some guy. He desiccated her with his touch." Thierry says. "And like a coward, you left her." Elijah says. "What was I supposed to do, fight some warlock that took out an Original?" Thierry asks. "I could of done something, I just didn't know how." I say. "Where was this exactly?" Hayley asks, glancing at Elijah. "The docks, Warehouse 57." I say. "I was just doing what she asked. You cannot tell Klaus about this." Thierry says and Elijah looks at Hayley, Kol and I before back to Thierry and throws him against a wall, snapping Thierry's neck. "I shall take that into consideration." Elijah says, smiling softly. "I'm coming with you." Hayley says as he starts to walk away from us after turning and he looks back at us. "No. Stay here. Compound is safe. Both of you. Kol will come with me." He says. "Rebekah is in trouble. I'm going." Hayley says and starts walking past Elijah but he grabs her wrist and she turns around to look at him. "I'm going, too. It's my fault she got jumped when I could of prevented it." I say. "Do not leave our sights. Understand?" Kol asks and we both nod.

We arrive to the Warehouse to see another one is made and then run over to Rebekah's, as she looks dead laying in the middle of the salt circle and an invisible forcefield stops us and Hayley steps back as Elijah puts his hand out and Kol pulls me back. "Some kind of boundary spell. Someone is channeling her. Typically, it's a lethal process, but because she's an Original, she can't die. Instead, she's an endless source of power." Elijah says. "Some creepy black guy with this creepy knife." I say and Elijah looks startled. "Papa Tunde." He says. "Papa who?" I ask, confused. "Papa Tunde. Long story short, crazy witch man who used people and animals in his practice. Sacrificial practice." Kol says. "So what are we supposed to do?" Hayley asks and Elijah turns to us. "We have to get her out of there." He says.

Elijah is on speaker phone with Sophie Deveraux about the spell, walking around. "You're not listening. We cannot enter the circle. There's some kind of confinement spell.. If I can't remove her, we can't break the link." He says. "It's a convoluted spell. It's like a witch's recipe. You can spoil the balance by adding a more potent ingredient. A mystical binding agent. I don't know, volcanic ash, rock salt.. anything up to and including eye of newt." Sophie says. "What about the blood of a witch?" Kol asks. "Do you have the blood of a witch?" Sophie asks, sounding confused and Elijah hangs up on her as Hayley touches her stomach, but looks at me. "I need a favor." He says and I give a small nod. "Of course, Elijah." I say and give my wrist for Kol to bite, and he does, being as gentle as he can be and add my blood onto the salt as the entire salt circle starts to glow indigo. "Everyone done!" I shout as Kol dashes behind a large trashcan with me and Elijah and Hayley at the other one, hearing a giant explosion and look up to see the burn marks of the salt onto the floor. "Guess I am a super witch after all." I say, giving a small laugh as we walk over to Rebekah and Elijah lifts her up in his arms after stepping past the non-existent barrier and dashes off out of it, breaking the link.