1:20: Spirit World

I'm at Father Kieran's wake at Rousseau's, dancing with Kol as we're doing tequila shots and we see Marcel making an announcement as we're a little drunk, holding a glass of scotch. "know I haven't been around these parts lately. It's a testament to Father Kieran that we could come together and share a drink, and a story or two. Kieran rolled into town on a rusty old cruiser after his daddy died twenty-five years ago. And damnit, that guy could party!" He exclaims and we all laugh and he smiles. "That was, of course, before he took his vows. But, even then, he was committed to the Quarter. He knew that this town needed him. And, we still do." He says as we all nod and he raises his glass. "To Father K!" He exclaims. "Father K!" We all exclaim and sip on our drinks.

We meet up with Hayley, Klaus and Elijah. "I'll warn you three. Niklaus is in a spectacularly foul mood today." Elijah says. "Sod off." Klaus says to him. "What's the deal with these moonlight rings? Oliver's trying to set a revolution every five seconds. People are scared, angry, and frankly, I'm tired of stalling." She says, looking at us and then to Klaus. "It's a day of peace, Hayley." Klaus says, looking up at us. "Try and enjoy it. And, in the meantime, with all manner of unknown enemies conspiring against our family, you'll move back in with us." He says, emotionlessly. "Awesome." Hayley says, sarcastically, looking at us and I give a small laugh. "Then, we can do that thing where you lock me in the tower, I escape, there's drama, and then you two both realize I'm very capable of looking after myself." She asks, pointing at Klaus and Elijah, smiling. "The rings are in progress. I will live up to my word. We will find and punish whoever launched the attack on the Bayou, and you will return to the compound for your own safety!" Klaus exclaims and Hayley, Kol and I roll our eyes at him. "Doubtful, mate." Kol says, kissing my cheek. "Yeah." I say. "But right now." Klaus says and grabs the bottle. "I'm gonna finish this bottle." He says, pouring himself a glass. "And the next, in the hopes of drowning the demon who has chosen today to haunt me. Cheers, Mikael. Impeccable, Freudian timing." He says while looking up at the ceiling before drinking from the bottle. "What?" Kol and I both ask at the same time and Elijah looks stunned. "Elaborate." Elijah says and scoots his chair closer to us. "Have you dreamt of our father?" He asks and Klaus looks up at him. "Go ahead. Have a good laugh. All of you." He says, glancing at us and back to Elijah. "I can assure you there is no piece of this that I find even remotely amusing, Niklaus. Especially considering I've been dreaming of him, too." He says and a tear rolls down Klaus' cheek. "What?" He asks. "If you are also seeing him.." Elijah says and stops as we see Genevieve enter the restaurant and looks over at us. "Perhaps our elusive, unknown enemy is orchestrating a further attack?" Elijah asks and Genevieve smiles at us. "Well, then. What better way to punctuate a day of peace than by killing someone?" Klaus asks. "Kol had a dream last night about him, too." I say and feel Kol wrap his arms gently around me. "It was horrible. I fed on him until he died. And he never came back to life. And I.." Kol says, sighing as he rests his head on my shoulder. "You what?" Elijah asks, looking at us. "I woke up from Adam waking me up from the dream and started choking him. Didn't know it was even him for a few seconds." Kol says as I rub my throat and shake my head. "It's ok, it's not your fault. I'm okay." I say and peck his lips softly.

I'm with Hayley outside of Francesca Correa's house as we see her walk over to us with her bodyguard behind us and looks up at us from her phone, smiling and stops. "Ah, Hayley and Adam, right? I'm guessing you kids aren't because you want to make a new friend." She says, walking over to stand next to us. "I don't count terrorists as friends." Hayley says, standing up and we cross our arms at her. "Wow. I've been accused of everything from grand larceny to blackmail, but 'terrorist', that's new!" She exclaims, looking at her bodyguard and back to us. "A human pulled up to our home in the Bayou on a motorcycle and blew himself up." I say. "I heard. Awful." Francesca says, holding out her free hand for the keys and her bodyguard puts them in her hand and smiles at him and then to us. "Good night." She says and walks past as we turn to face her and her bodyguard places a hand on our shoulders and we turn around and Haylet kicks him after grabbing his shoulders, making him release us and I put my hand out, making him fly against a flower vase; one of the giant white ones, and he passes out and we look back to her, smiling and walk up her steps and Francesca smiles back at us. "Word on the street is, he owed a hundred grand to the Palace Royale casino! And then, after he died, the debt was erased. Just like magic." Hayley says, shaking her head. "Jeff was a fixture at my roulette table. Sometimes he was up, sometimes he was down. I absolved his family of the debt he owed out of the goodness of my heart." Francesca says and we glare at her in disbelief and she shrugs, waving her hand. "Feel free to sniff around. My hands are clean." She says and turns back to her door and then back to us. "And, I'd advise you to mind your manners. It's lucky you two are still alive. You're the one the wolves all whisper about like royalty. If I was interested in hurting the wolves, you'd both be my targets. And, when I go after someone? I don't miss." She says, smiling and turns back to her door, unlocking her door and walks in, closing it behind her and we leave, her covering herself with her jacket "You okay?" I ask and she gives a small nod. "I'm fine. Just a little cold." She says and I link my arm with hers.