2:21: Painted Murals

It's nighttime as it's thundering out and I'm with Rebekah and Davina at the altar where Hope was almost sacrificed with Vincent standing behind us for moral support, I'm guessing, and Rebekah blows a long match out after lighting candles with the unlinking spell in the middle of them as we get ready to unlink Davina from Rebekah with all the other witches. "All right, then. Just a little bit of witchy business. How difficult can it be?" She asks and Vincent walks over to us before Davina and I can speak. "Now, remember the hard part was Eva linking herself to the kids." He says and crosses his index and middle fingers. "And now, it's your body, so you just gotta do the unlinking yourself." He says, flicking his wrist and looks at the spell. "Read what I wrote, abracadabra, link severed." He says and we look at Rebekah. "Lovely. I guess I'm hoping I don't turn us all into a horde of bull frogs." She says and we all laugh as she nods and we take her hands so she can channel us and we start chanting. "Sai por ce kai sai ma nous couve gran. Sai por ce kai sai ma nous couve gran. Sai por ce kai sai ma nous couve gran. Sai por ce kai sai ma nous couve gran. Sai por ce kai sai ma nous couve gran. Sai por ce kai sai ma nous couve gran." We chant as we hear wind howl and feel it blow a little. "Almost there, keeping going." Vincent says. "Sai por ce kai sai ma nous couve gran. Sai por ce kai sai ma nous couve gran. Sai por ce kai sai ma nous couve gran. Sai por ce kai sai ma nous couve gran. Sai por ce kai sai ma nous couve gran. Sai por ce kai sai ma nous couve gran." We chant and all gasp as our hands are pulled back from each other's. "Is it finished?" Rebekah asks, looking at Vincent. "Only one way to find out." He says, pulling out a switchblade, clicks it and hands it to Rebekah, hilt first and she cuts into her index finger, bleeding as she winces a little and Davina smiles as she holds up her non-bleeding index finger and we all sigh in relief before laughing.

Rebekah, Marcel and I walk into the Compound Living Room as Rebekah is smiling as Elijah is looking out a window as it's pouring rain. "It's done! I'm de-linked from those children, the coven's almost grateful, and we even beat the rain." She says as we see Freya with her eyes closed while holding a sage stick. "I trust Davina will play her part?" Elijah asks. "Yeah. Against my better judgment." Marcel says and we look at him. Stop being so overprotective. If Davina's made Regent to all nine covens, she'll be granted the power to resurrect Tim and the political clout to unite the witches to our cause." Rebekah says, smiling. Regent watches over the witch community in order to keep us safe. "Don't pop the champagne just yet. Dahlia said she'd come for the baby, and now a storm springs up out of nowhere? You really think that's coincidence?" Marcel asks, pointing up. "Well, regardless of her power, she needs to be dealt with." Elijah says as we look at him and looks at Freya, taking a step forward. "Fortunately, we have a weapon." He says and Freya opens her eyes to look at him. "Look, no offense, but are we really going to put all our eggs in one still kinda mysterious basket?" Marcel asks, looking at Freya as she stands up. "I assure you, I am quite motivated to aid in Dahlia's defeat. Particularly now that Elijah has forced me to be the bait." She says, fake smiling at Elijah. "And, if we should fail, Davina and the witches will take up the task, at the very least distracting Dahlia long enough for Hope and Hayley to disappear." Elijah says, smiling and we hear thunder crack outside as I look over at the window to see it's open and the curtains blowing and walk over to it to close it and see blood on the handle. "Elijah." I say, looking over at him and he walks over to me, concerned.

We rush to where Klaus' coffin is and see he's not there. "Oh, no." Rebekah says, horrified and turns to look at Marcel. "Where the hell is he?" She asks.

I'm with Rebekah and Kol underneath the shelter of the balcony, looking out into the Courtyard as we're talking about Klaus' escape to Cami on speaker phone. "What do you mean, he's gone?" She asks. "Exactly that. The coffin's empty, and he is nowhere to be found. If I had to guess, I'd say he's planning a long list of cruel and unusual punishments for his treacherous siblings." Rebekah says and sighs dramatically. "Given that we have an ancient witch to kill, I was hoping you might try and reason with him. Ideally, before he goes ballistic, darling." Kol says. "Well, I'm flattered, I guess, but what am I supposed to say to him?" Cami asks. "Look, anything is better than nothing, as long as it comes from you. You're the only person he'll listen to. Besides me, most of the time." I say. "Your brother is an unstable, paranoid narcissist with chronic mood issues and zero impulse control! Right now, he's furious because the people he loves most literally stabbed him in the heart. That is his worst fear come true. What makes you think he'll listen to anyone, least of all me?" Cami asks. "Please, Cami. Isn't it clear by now? He fancies you." Kol asks. "Will you help us or not?" Rebekah asks. "Yeah, I'll try." Cami says and hangs up and we hear a loud thunder rumble outside.