2:6: Rescue Mission

I arrive with Hayley to the bayou as we're in search of Jackson and see an old, beat up trailer behind some trees and she quickly turns around to catch an arrow and I give a small gasp after turning around as well and see another one coming, deflecting it with magic and they both drop to the ground and we see a man with a bow and arrow behind some trees. "Is that your best shot? You're gonna have to do a lot better than that if you're gonna kill a Hybrid and a Wicked Warlock of the West." She says and the man walks over to us and draws out a machete and we hear a twig snap behind us, turning to see Jackson. "Stop." He says. "Jackson?" I ask. "Hayley. Adam." Jackson says, walking towards us. "I see you met my friend Ansel." He says and we look back at Ansel. "You know these two?" He asks. "Yeah, actually. I do." Jackson says and we glare at him. "She was supposed to be my wife. and the kid is her brother." He says.

We're sitting around by a campfire as Jackson is telling his story about what happened to him and Ansel is sitting on a log, sharpening his knife, away from us. "After Francesca Guerrera took over the wolves, she offered me a moonlight ring as long as I'd call her Alpha. I declined. So, a couple of her brothers dragged me out here and left me for dead. By the time I healed up, word had spread about what happened to you, and to your baby." He says and Hayley and I look at each other, sighing, before looking back to him. "So I knew it was over. And I just.. drifted." He says and we look over at Ansel. "See, he's been teaching me the old ways." Jackson says and looks back at us. "The traditions. What it means to be a wolf." He says, looking back at Ansel and I give a small scoff. "You mean by living out in the ass-end of nowhere?" I ask and Jackson looks back at us. "Hey. Easy. Yours and Hayley's kind makes him ornery." He says. "'Our kind?'" Hayley asks and glances at Ansel and back to Jackson. "Jack, whatever you and your friend think of me, my kind is the wolves. Even if they did pledge allegiance to a witch. All that means is they need an Alpha. Ollie needs one, too. And we have a witch on our side." Hayley says and smiles at me. "Even if he didn't get the gene, he's still one of us." She says and we look back at Jackson. "Yeah, I heard about that. The thing is, Ollie betrayed me. He plotted with the Guerreras. He spilled his own people's blood." He says and Hayley sighs. "He was trying to make up for that." She says. "It doesn't matter. Witches have him. He's dead. Not that I care." Jackson says and picks up his beer can from the ground beneath his seat and drinks from it. "You don't want to be the Alpha? Fine. Adam and I will save Ollie ourselves." She says and we get up to start walking off and see Ansel walk over to us. "You got a problem, old man?" She asks. "I have no love of vampires, but I will not allow a wolf to be killed by witches." Ansel says and walks past us and we look at Jackson. "At least someone's interested." I say and we turn around, walking off.

We're walking through the woods as Hayley dials Marcel's phone. "He's out of commission, but I got the next best thing. I'm assuming you have a plan to keep Finn occupied?" She asks.

It's nighttime as we arrive to the foggy Cemetery, looking around for any signs of witches and walk into the mausoleum to see Oliver shirtless, chained up and bloody. "Ollie. Ollie. Wake up." Hayley says as we walk over to him and he opens his eyes at us. "What are you doing here?" He asks, weakly and looks over at Ansel and we look at him and back to Oliver. "Who the fuck is that?" He asks. "We're here to save your ass." I say, looking around at the chains. "Please tell me you know where Elijah is." I say and he shakes his head as Ansel walks past us. "They know we're here." Ansel says and I see Hayley stick her ear out. "Sorry. No time to be gentle." She says and tries to pull on Oliver's chains but they won't budge. "They must be spelled." She says and I look around, noticing a doll. "Step back." I say as we all step back and put a hand out for the doll, making it explode along with the chains and Oliver falls to the ground and Hayley rushes over to help him up. "Let's go." She says and we all start running but the building is surrounded by wolves. "Just leave me here. Go." Oliver says. "To hell with that. They want a fight, I'll give them a fight." Hayley says, walking forward. "No." Ansel says and walks over to us. "I came with you to save one of my own, not watch as you kill scores of them. " He says and Hayley rolls her eyes at him. "Take your friend out the back, move as fast as you can. I'll hold them off here." He says and we run over to Oliver. "Come on, quickly." I say and we run out the back.

We're hiding behind a wall and hear a wolf shout. "Come on out! We know you're here." He says and Hayley looks at us. "I'll stay with him." I mouth to her and she nods, going to face him and Oliver walks past me to watch her as we see a bunch of wolves behind the man. "Why don't you just let us go and we can call it a day?" Hayley asks. "No, I don't think so." He says and shakes his head and Hayley sighs, annoyed. "Then we do this the hard way." She says and Oliver walks over to her. "Ollie!" I exclaim at him, walking over to them. "You idiots! You're lining up to fight a hybrid? For what? So you can kill me?" He asks, stepping forward. "All because some witch gave an order? I know I ain't innocent, but I never lost sight of what I was fighting for! We were gonna be a pack! But now?" He asks, stepping forward as a few of them growl at him. "We're turning on turning on each other! Killing your own people? We do that, we're nothing." Oliver says, shaking his head and we see the man and the others move to the side so we can leave peacefully.