2:5: Identity

I slowly wake up, looking around the room and over at Davina. "D, are you okay?" I ask, pressing my hand to my forehead and groan a little as I have a massive headache and she does, too. "Yeah, I'm okay. What about you?" She asks and I smile softly at her as I give a small nod. "Yeah, I'm okay. Probably too much Strawberry Watermelon slushy or something." I say and we see Kaleb walk in. "What happened?" Davina asks him. "Adam, Davina. You're awake. I was starting to freak out, are you okay?" Kaleb asks as we rub the back of our necks. "My head." I say and look around. "Klaus?" Davina asks. "Angry bloke with the deadly aim? Yeah, he smashed the place up, and then he left." He says as we see the broken window and a broken dresser with some vases smashed. "Where'd he go?" I ask, confused. "To hunt down Davina's pet serial-killer friend." Kaleb says and we slowly stand up, putting Davina's arm over my shoulder since she's limping to help her out. "Listen, not to be Mr. Judgmental here, but I'm starting to question the company that you keep." He says, giving a light chuckle and we turn to look at him. "The White Oak Stake?" I ask, concerned. "It's gone, I'm afraid. The serial-killer one took it." He says and she takes my arm down, touching her bracelet. "Mikael? Mikael. Mikael." Davina asks, looking around, frantic. Why isn't this working?" She asks, confused and look down at her bracelet as she rubs it and we look up at Kaleb as he guides our hands to sit down. "Sit down, alright? You were out for quite a long time. Maybe that's got something to do with it. Here, have some water." He says, pouring water for both of us. "No, you don't understand! If Mikael's free, he can kill Klaus, and then our friends die, too!" I exclaim. "Well, if I understand all this, Mikael's been trying to kill Klaus for eons. How are you going to stop him?" Kaleb asks and Davina shakes her head. "I'm not." She says and turns around to look at her spell. "I need to finish my spell, now." I say.

I'm sitting next to Kaleb as Davina is by the fireplace, preparing for her spell and Kaleb is looking through her notes. "Um, perhaps we should hold off on this.." He says and we both look at him. "No, I have everything I need! Combine a knotting spell with a sire bond spell." She says, looking back at her things to make sure she has everything she needs. "I just have to combine them the right way.." She says. "And then do them in reverse." I say, smiling at her as she walks back over to us. "That's pretty advanced for a wee boy and girl like you." He says and we cross our arms at him. "You know, I can give you a list of people who have underestimated me. Not one of them has done it a second time." Davina says and Kaleb smirks at us, in amusement. "I used to be just your regular, stereotypical nerd. And now? I'm a badass warlock with powers I don't even understand." I say. "Well, perhaps I should help you two. I'm pretty good at stuff like this." Kaleb says and Davina and I glance each other before looking back to him. "I don't think so. It's not just saying the spells backwards, it's changing the verb tense into.." I say and Kaleb interrupts me. "Nemo unus animabus carnem et sanguinem de ista duo." He says and Davina and put our arms down, looking impressed at him. "Like I said, I'm good at what I do. It's never paid to underestimate me, either." He says and I nod. "Ok, let's do this." Davina says and I follow her out of the living room.

Davina, Kaleb and I are sitting on the floor, chanting over the items. "Sanguinatum venetus barkael meh." We chant before Davina interrupts our chanting. "Stop. Stop. This isn't working." She says and starts relying the knot. "Well, maybe you're just.. doing it wrong." Kaleb asks and I look over at him and back to Davina. "No, we have to do this right! Josh and Marcel, their lives depend on it." She says and sighs, frustrated. "Look, just stop chanting." She says and grabs our wrists. "I'll chant and channel your power." She says and we see a vision of Kaleb with the Kandahar root, unbinding the spell and then the vision changes to Mikael yelling at him as we're unconscious. "Release me!" He shouts and Kaleb holds her wrist, breaking the spell and it changes to Kaleb talking with Klaus. "I've been wondering when you might make an appearance, Kol." Klaus says and we release our hands, ending the vision. "Kol?!" I exclaim at him before slapping him across the face. Hard. And Davina throws him against the wall with a wave of her hand. "You let him think you were dead!" She shouts and throws him against the other wall and he uses magic to pull us forward and then throws us against a wall as we both scream. "That hurt." He says and she and I put our hands out to make him have a migraine and he puts a help up in self defense. "Ok, ok." He says and we lower our hands. "You ruined the spell, and now our friends are gonna die because of you!" Davina exclaims. "Esther said, 'Kill the spell or kill them both.' And I happen to like you both. Your my darling's best friend." He says and I shake my head. "Oh, please." I say. "Listen, you don't disobey Mother Dearest without some consequences. Yes, she put me into a new body, but she's mad as a hatter. You know that, darling." Kol says, looking at me and turns to Davina. "And, that man you've made your pet, my father? Well, he's more of a lunatic than she is." He says. "So you just unleashed him? I already kicked his ass at Homecoming!" I exclaim. "She brought him back to life." Kol says, pointing at Davina. "I had him under control!" Davina exclaims. "Yeah, right up until the point you didn't, which is when he threatened me! He wanted freedom, so I freed him. Yes, I'm a bloody Mikaelson but we all know I've got just as much reason to loathe them along with the two of you. Davina a bit more, but you two get the point." He says and Davina and I glance at each other and back to him, before sighing. "You deactivated my bracelet. How?" Davina asks, holding her wrist with the bracelet up. "It's a dark object. I know a little something about creating and destroying them." Kol says. "Show us." I say and he nods. "All right." He says and Davina walks off.

It's daytime as we're walking in the woods. "Bleeding power from a dark object is tricky, so it does help to know what kind of object it is." Kol says. "The White Oak Stake." I say and he gives a small laugh. "You two wanna drain the White Oak Stake, do you?" He asks and Davina shrugs. "It's a dark object. If we can't stop Mikael, I have to stop that Stake from working." She says. "See, usually I like a boy and his bestie with ambition, but this is just beyond mad." He says and we stop as Davina grabs his arm. "Just show me the spell, Kol or Kaleb or whatever the hell you want us to call you." She says and puts her arm down. "The problem's not the spell, luvs. It's the White Oak Stake. It's too powerful, you can't just drain it. Best you can hope for is to disable it, but just for a bit." Kol says and starts walking to my car as I have my arms crossed at him. "So, do you have a better solution?" I ask and he walks back over to us. "Because we don't have time to argue! So, show us the spell, and hand me the keys." I say. "And what are you gonna do, darling Just drive around until you bump into them?" Kol asks. "You may have messed with my bracelet, but I made sure months ago that I would always be able to find Mikael." She says. "Alright, fine. Your funerals." He says and walks back to my car that was originally his. "I'm still not going to allow you to drive me bloody car, though. No matter how much I love you." He says and Davina and I both sigh.

We arrive to an abandoned building and get out of Kol's car and Davina starts running towards the building. "Davina, wait!" I exclaim after her and we chase after her and I grab her wrist and she looks back at me after I drop it. "Wait! We need to do this together. The three of us." Kol says and she shakes her head. "I'm strong enough on my own." She says, about to walk off again and Kol grabs her wrist. "No, you're not. Listen, I know you don't trust me, and that's fair enough. But, these are your mates we're trying to save, here. The only way that we can do this is if we work together." He says and grabs my wrist gently as well. 'You need to trust me. Alright? Take my hands. Take my power. Channel me." Kol says as we take his hands gently. "Both of ours." I say abs we begin chanting as the wind blows. "Mwen la bois. Donne m' la bois, la bois. Mwen la bois. Donne m' la bois, la bois." We chant and see Mikael walk towards us. "Is this your doing, little witch?" He asks and we continue to chant. "Then you will undo it. Return the power to the Stake." He says, walking closer to us and I use one hand to cause the migraine spell on him but he continues to come, fighting it off as we continue to chant and Kol lets our hands go, walking over to him and gets slapped, flying into the gate and Mikael grabs our arms as we both scream as he digs his fangs into her neck and then mine, and we fall on the floor.

We meet up with Klaus, Cami, Marcel and Hayley as we all face Mikael as he's holding a stake in his hand. "It's over, Mikael. You're outnumbered. Are you going to beg for your miserable life?" Klaus asks and Mikael laughs. "You think having people makes you strong? It proves how weak you are. Come find me when you don't have fools, women and children fighting your battles." He says, throwing the stake on the ground and dashes off.

Davina and I meet up with Kol as I'm touching his bloody face, gently. "Are you okay?" I ask, concerned. "Uh, a bit light-headed. Might have something to do with being knocked ass over teacup by dear old Dad." He says and we see Marcel walks over to us. "You are lucky to be alive, young lady and young man. You wanna tell me what the hell you two were thinking?" He asks. "Can we not do this right now?" Davina asks. "Am I gonna embarrass you in front of your friend?" Marcel asks and looks at Kol. "Who the hell is this guy anyway?" He asks. "Oh, we've gotta stop meeting like this, pal." Kol says, smiling. "He's our friend, and he's helping us." Davina says. "Helping you do what? Wage war on Klaus, and help me get killed in the process?" Marcel asks. "We just saved Klaus' life trying to protect you!" I exclaim. "Yeah, from a psycho vampire hunter that she brought back to life.." Marcel says, raising his voice a little and Kol interrupts him. "Alright, enough." He says and we look at him. "Well, I.. I think it's enough. It should be enough. I mean, we're all friends here, aren't we?" He says and Marcel looks back at Davina I, shaking our heads at him. "Just stay here until I get back." He says and Davina sighs. "I'll handle Klaus." He says and walks past us and we look at Kol. "We should get out of here. Trust me, my brother's not the forgiving kind. Even if you two did help out back there, his hatred and betrayal outweighs his sense of gratitude." He says. "I'm not afraid of him." She says, pulling out the White Oak Stake. "You out to get yourself killed?" Kol asks. "I'm out to get even with Klaus. And, you two are going to help me." She says and pulls out Kol's keys from her pocket. "But first, you're right. Let's get out of here." She says and we follow her to Kol's car.