1:17: Faction Party

Hayley and I are out in the bayou as we're waiting with the wolves for the full moon to reach it's apex and it does as we see the wolves slowly starting to turn back into naked humans and Hayley and I immediately turn to the side until we see Jackson appear in front of us and I hand him the mason jar of Sabine's herbs. "This is it. The spell we've all been waiting for, Jackson." Hayley says as he smiles at us. "The herbs will act as a conduit. You guys will all need a sip of it." I say as he opens the jar, putting it into a cauldron over a lit fire. "Mm. Herb Soup." Hayley says and we all laugh as everyone starts to take a sip and wait for the full moon to go back behind the sky and we all sigh in relief and laugh and hug each other as the spell worked and they no longer have to turn into wolves for an entire month anymore and see a guy around my age, muscular and all walks over to me. "Hey, I'm Austin, Jackson's nephew." He says, offering a handshake and I shake it, feeling how warm his hand is. "Isaiah Labonair." I say, giving a small laugh. "Um.. can I make you dinner or something?" He asks, running the back of his neck. "Oh.. I'm sorry, I um.. already have a boyfriend. I have for a long time." He says and nods. "I know. I meant as friends. Not that I don't think you're attractive.." He says and I give a small laugh. "Dinner would be nice between two friends." I say and we smile at each other.

We see a wolf named Larson and another one of the wolves, Joseph, fighting shirtless to get their anger out and for sport and Jackson walks over to us. "Shouldn't you be out there playing Fight Club with the rest of the frat boys?" Hayley says as I give a small laugh as she smiles. "Nah. That's just for pecking order. They already know who's the Alpha." He says as we smile at him and I playfully roll my eyes and we see Larson win by slamming Joseph on the ground and we all cheer as Larson helps Joseph up. "Next up!" Jackson shouts over the cheering and we see Oliver unzip his jacket as a werewolf is whispering to him and Austin takes his shirt off as we cheer him on.

It's lunch time as I'm helping Hayley light the candles while Jackson is passing out plates. "You know, I'd light these with magic but I don't wanna cause another explosion like what happened at the Plantation." I say, smiling softly at her. "Maybe we should stick with matches for now." She says, smiling and I give a small laugh. "You two have got to try Tucker's ribs." Jackson says, walking past us after setting a plate down. "Then, what? Then we're gonna go play horseshoes?" Hayley asks and we all laugh. "Hey! Don't mock country living, darlin'. Either of you." Jackson says, smiling at us. "Sorry. This is just a lot more family fun than I'm used to." Hayley says, side hugging me and I hug back, seeing Austin walk over to us, setting sweet tea on the table. "Well, maybe we can help you get used to it." He says and we see Oliver walking over to us, grabbing some of the fried okra from the bowl in front of us. "Then all we got to do is just forget that they spent half their lives with humans, and the other half with vampires." He says. "Ollie, back off." Jackson says. "It's ok. If the runt of the litter has got something to say, he should say it." Hayley says, smiling and Austin and I both laugh before Oliver smirks. "You know, word from the Quarter is your boy Elijah's holding some kind of power summit." He says and looks at Jackson. "Guess who wasn't invited?" He asks, licking his fingers. "Where did you hear this?" I ask. "It doesn't matter. The point is is that we're stuck here living in the swamp, while your vampire boyfriends are deciding who gets what in the city. But, I guess that shows how much respect he's got for the werewolves, huh? And you're not even one of us, why bother showing up?" Oliver asks, taking a step towards me and I cross my arms at him. "I was invited. Not my fault the gene decided to skip a generation." I say and he laughs. "It never skips a generation. You must be some kind of freak of nature or somethin'." He says as we hear thunder crack from outside and the candles glow more intensely, with an indigo hue and Hayley slaps him across the face. Hard. "That's enough." She says as I take a deep breath and the candles and weather goes back to normal.

Hayley and I arrive to the church as Elijah is hosting a faction meeting. "Now returning to the issue of boundaries, you will all heed to the following.." Elijah says before Hayley interrupts him with her shouting and I see Kol sitting next to him and Diego. "Are you serious? You're dividing up the city, and the werewolves don't even get a say?" She asks and Diego points at us after angrily standing up. "What are they doing here?" He asks. "Diego, sit." Elijah says and Diego sits back down and Elijah stands up. "We are not dividing the city. We're establishing boundaries.." He says and I interrupt him, putting my hand up. "No, Elijah! There is not gonna be a peace if the werewolves are excluded. They want a seat at the table." I say and Diego and Genevieve scoff. "And if they don't get one, I can guarantee that you will all regret it." Hayley says, looking around at everyone and they start to argue and Hayley crosses her arms.