1:18: Fête des Bénédictions

Hayley and I are talking with Eve at her cabin as we see a bunch of werewolves have arrived to the bayou, standing in line. "You've gotta be kidding me. Seriously, what is going on? Who are all these people? Why are they standing out here all weird and lurky?" Hayley asks with her arms crossed as we have tea in our hands. "They've come from all over. All the packs." Eve says. "Why? To see a baby that isn't even born yet?" I ask and they both look at me and we look at Oliver as he comes out of the house. "Forget the baby. These freaks, they come here to see you two." He says and smiles at Hayley and I. "You know, given the place your parents held in pack hierarchy, maybe they think you're gonna be the long-lost werewolf messiah or something. Well, one of you." He says and I roll my eyes at him. "Great. No pressure or anything." Hayley says and we hear Oliver's phone ring and he walks off to go answer it.

Elijah and Kol meet up to talk with Hayley, Jackson, Oliver, and I as Elijah is talking about a witch festival."Your people are uniquely poised to set an example for the rest of the French Quarter. Which is why it's important for the wolves to attend." He says as Hayley has her arms crossed. "Thanks, but no thanks?" She asks, looking at us and back to Elijah and Oliver sighs. "Let's hear the man out." He says and we look at him. "Well, I'm definitely going." I say and everyone looks at me. "I'm a witch and it's my duty. I'm not a wolf, so I don't understand the bond or whatever about being a wolf." I say and Hayley turns back to Oliver as Elijah and Kol smile at me. "The witches are the ones that cursed your pack. And they've been nothing but crap to me since I first came to town." She says and looks at Elijah. "No. We're not going." She says. "It's a new day in the Quarter, Hayley. I agree with Oliver." Jackson says and looks at Elijah. "If we're gonna coexist, we have to play ball. We'll send a representative with a gift." He says, nodding and so does Elijah who then looks back at us, along with Kol and Hayley and I start to walk off and Elijah dashes in front of us, along with Kol. "That was too easy. Don't trust him. Don't trust any of them." Kol whispers and walks off with Elijah and we look back at the wolves.

Hayley and I walk out of Eve's cabin to see Jackson and Oliver quickly shutting up and we smile at them. "What is this? High School? Trust me, I know high school since I'm still in it." I say and Oliver looks at me. "Why don't you take the hint and mind your own business?" He asks, about to walk off and Hayley grabs his arm, bending it backwards and shoves him, hard, against Eve's cabin. "This is my pack. That makes it my business." She says and squeezes his hand harder. "need to get all riled up. It's not good for you, Hayley." Jackson says. "I have tried to place nice." Hayley says and squeezes tighter. "The last month of pregnancy is all hormones and mood swings, so unless you want me to snap your arm like a twig, I suggest that you tell me what is going on." She says. "You two can go to hell." Oliver says. "Knock it off. There's no reason to keep it from them." Jackson says and Oliver looks to the side at us. "I can think of a reason. Tall and immortal and wears a pocket scarf." He says, trying to move and I put my hand out to him, causing him to have a serious migraine as he falls to his knees, screaming. "My boyfriend was right about fillet werewolf. So unless you wanna be one, tell us." I say. "Hayley, Adam, you're one of us. You guys deserve to know. Now, go on." Jackson says as we look at him and I stop the spell after looking at Oliver and we turn around to look at Jackson with our arms crossed. "We made an alliance that's gonna change everything for the wolves." He says. "An alliance with who?" I ask. "Klaus." He says and Hayley and I turn around to look at Jackson and back to Jackson. "Tell us everything." Hayley says.

In outside with the rest of the crowd for the festival and see Genevieve giving a speech as I see Davina and the other girls in elegant outfits, dressed as their Harvest witch. " Now, in accordance with the Fête des Bénédictions, the witches of New Orleans bless you all!" She exclaims as we all cheer as she steps down and see Monique step up, making a mini earthquake occur after lifting her arms up and stops, stepping backwards and the girl in the middle raises her hands up, making heavy winds blow and lower her hands as we cheer and she goes to stand behind Monique, smirking at Davina, who turns around and extends her hand out and smoke starts coming out of the New Orleans symbol and fireworks shoot out of it as we all cheer louder. "Go Davina!" I shout over the crowd and she smiles at me.

Hayley and I meet up with each other and walk through the gate with our arms looped and stop as we smile at Elijah. "Strange. I thought you'd be in the company of your colorful friends." He says, smiling at us. "Oh. You asked for a representative for the werewolves, so.. take me or leave me." Hayley says and he offers his arms out to us and we take them, noticing Hayley's gift for Davina. "What's in the box?" I ask. "Emerald Necklace." She says and I pull out a small, golden box. "Recipe for the Strawberry Watermelon drink." I say and we all laugh.

We hear a glass clink and look over at Genevieve as the girls are behind her and she raises her glass. "Welcome. As is our time-honored tradition, you are all welcome to deliver your offerings. It is our custom that no one should be turned away, no blessing be denied." She says and the Harvest Girls sit down on their thrones and Hayley and I step forward with our gifts, smiling at Davina as we walk towards her but an attendant stops us and signals her hand for us to give them to Monique. "Sorry, but it isn't her size. Or style." I say and we set our gifts in front of Davina, who smiles at us and we walk off.

I see Klaus at the top of the stairs as I'm sipping on a coke next to Kol, who is sipping on his bourbon, and he gives an announcement. "Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please. We are gathered here today to pay homage to our beloved witches, but one very special witch has been utterly ignored." He says, holding one finger up and notice Josh and Davina are at the bottom of the stairs. "That seems a little unfair to me." He says, pulling out a small ring box with a red ribbon and walks down the steps, holding it out to her. "No. I don't want your gift." She says. "I understand why you would reject me, given our past." Klaus says and pockets the gift. "In truth, many of us here today have been wronged in the conflict which my brother's treaty ended." He says and points and looks at Josh. "Your friend Josh was involved in a plot to kill me. It would be well within my right to execute him here and now." He says, standing in front of Josh and people start whispering and he walks back over to Davina as he raises a finger in the air. "But, in the spirit of solidarity, and for your favor, Davina, I hereby pardon him." He says, looking at Josh and rests a hand on his shoulder. "Josh from this day forward, you have nothing to fear from me. Please." He says after looking back at Davina, offering the box to her again and she takes it.

I meet up with Davina and Josh as they're hugging each other. "What's going on?" I ask and we all smile at each other. "Klaus' gift was for the daylight ring spell. And a ring for me to wear." Josh says as Davina shows me the spell and we group hug. "Finally. We can all go to the beach together with Davina's new drink recipe." I say and she giggles. "Thank you for standing up for me against those Harvest bitches." She says and I kiss her cheek. "Anytime, Davina. Anytime." I say and we hear drum beats and follow the sound to see a group of black me banging on them as we walk over to Elijah and Hayley. "What's going on?" I ask, confused and Hayley shakes her head. "I have no idea." She says and we hear the banging stop. "Happy Fête des Bénédictions. We have a message for all of you from Marcel Gerard." The drum leader says and they all pull out blades as we gasp as they cut their wrists and hear the vampires hiss and see Elijah step forward as Kol wraps his arms protectively around my waist. "Control yourselves. This is a vulgar trick. We do not violate our agreement!" He says and the lights go out and we all scream as I feel I'm dashed off.

I'm at the bayou with Hayley and Jackson after managing to sneak away from Kol, out the bathroom window after what happened tonight. A massacre. "I've learned my lesson. At first I was against your plan. I thought that we should just live with Elijah's treaty, but after that party, those innocent people. There will never be a peace. The weak will always be at the mercy of whoever is calling the shots." She says. "It's survival of the fittest. We need to protect ourselves. And we we need to protect each other." Jackson says, walking over to us and Hayley sighs. "We need to use Klaus' help while he's still willing to give it. But, Jackson, from now on, you have to tell me everything. And no matter what, we do not trust Klaus." She says, shaking her head and Jackson nods in agreement. "Not at all." I say.