2:16: Spirit Bound

I quickly arrive to Marcel's place with Kol after hearing about last night's attack on some fellow witches and see him shouting furiously at Ms. LaRue and her army behind her. Marcel called me here to see if I could help. "Whatever the problem is, if you don't back up, I guarantee you it's gonna get worse." He says. "Marcel Gerard. Do you realize you're harboring a renegade witch?" LaRue says. "I don't know what you're talking about." Marcel says. "Is that a fact?" LaRue asks as she tilts her head to the side and we turn around to see Rebekah walking out the front door. "There she is!" I hear a warlock shout and we walk over to her. "I thought I told you to stay put." Marcel says and she looks at us, smiling. "Well, I hate being told what to do, so I ignored you." She says and starts walking over to LaRue. "Bex!" Kol exclaims and she ignores us as we walk back over to LaRue. "Beg pardon, love, but I think this is all a simple misunderstanding." Rebekah says. "No, this is retaliation for the evil you unleashed last night." LaRue says, unamused and Marcel and Rebekah look at each other, confused and I nod at them as we look back to LaRue. "Two of our children attacked unmercifully. One dead, the other missing. All signs lead to you, Eva." She says and I walk over to her. "Whoa, hold on. The witch that you knew as Eva Sinclair is gone. Alright? Her body was taken over by Rebekah Mikaelson." I say, glancing back at Rebekah and LaRue smiles at us. "Is that your version of an alibi? Take her." She says and we see Elijah appear. "That won't be necessary." He says, walking from behind Ms. Laure. "Ms. LaRue.." Elijah says, walking over to us. "It would be a great shame to soil the goodwill of our recent agreement." He says, coming to stand by Kol, Rebekah and I. "Now, I am sorry for your loss, but, Adam is telling the truth. Rebekah now occupies the body of Eva Sinclair, and my sister is innocent of this crime." Elijah says, glancing at Rebekah. "Now, you have my word, I will find whoever is responsible and make certain that justice is served." He says and walks over to LaRue. "But now, I would encourage you all to leave." He says. "You have 'til tomorrow. After that, it won't matter what I say. Witches will stop at nothing to protect their children. That's an impulse I know you can respect." LaRue says and walks over to me, touching my stomach gently and closes her eyes as everyone looks at us and Kol stands next me, protectively. She opens her eyes. "Be careful, my child. You do not understand the magic hidden within your soul. Vampirism will only.. magnify your abilities and you will be dangerous." She says.

We're at Kol's Playhouse talking about how to help Rebekah. "Are you serious? I'm supposed to drop all of my work to help you figure out your nightmares?" Davina asks, walking away from us. "Look, they're more than dreams. I came here hoping you'd have some witchy way to figure out what's wrong and help me fix it." Rebekah says as Davina is shuffling through books and papers, looking exhausted. "Though you don't look too good yourself. Have you gotten any sleep lately?" I ask. "No!" She shouts and looks over at us. "I've been here, studying all this stuff since Kaleb died, and is now Kol again, but Austin and I broke up and the only other person who liked me that way was Tim. I thought that you were going to help me bring him back like you promised!" She exclaims, walking over to us with a black book in her hands. "Look, I can't help Tim if the witch he stuck me in ends up taking me over! There's something wrong. I think the rightful owner of this body is waking up inside me, and she's angry. And you got Kol and Adam on your side, too, luv." Rebekah says as Davina sighs as we walk over to her. "These are Kol's spellbooks. I'm sure there's something here that can help." Davina says after calming down. "Possibly, but we'll have to check. And bringing back humans are harder because we have to do a spell that allows us to bust them out of either Heaven or Hell." Kol says and we sigh. "Then how the hell are we gonna do that?" Davina asks, crossing her arms at him. "I said harder, darling. Not impossible." Kol says, grinning at all of us and we smile back.

Kol, Klaus, Rebekah, Elijah and I are in Klaus' office at the Compound, talking about why Rebekah was missing for a few hours. "It was this witch, Eva! The nocturnal cow is inside of me trying to bust her way out!" Rebekah exclaims. "Freya is waiting downstairs. Perhaps we should.." Elijah says and gets cut off by Klaus. "Have you lost your mind? Tell me we're not considering opening our sister's head to someone we barely know!" He exclaims, extending his hand out as he looks between Rebekah and Elijah. "Nik, for God's sake, she is our sister! I've known her since she saved me from the Fauline Cottage." Rebekah says, walking over to us. "An act no doubt meant to secure your trust! Perhaps for this very moment, to strike when we are vulnerable!" Klaus exclaima, shaking his head. "Klaus, I understand your concern. Both of us are powerless to help our sister because we are not witches, like my darling fiancee. Now, either we leave Rebekah to suffer, or we place our faith in the hands of someone I believe to be our blood." Kol says, stepping forward and I smile at him. "I cannot believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Kol on this matter at hand. Because right now, I'm inclined to give the benefit of the doubt to family." Elijah says.

Elijah soon returns with Freya who walks over to Rebekah, Kol and I, smiling. "Rebekah, Kol, Adam. It's good to see you three again." She says, taking our hands into hers. "And you. Although I'd prefer better circumstances." Rebekah says and we let go of our hands and sit in front of each other. "You needn't worry. Elijah explained the problem, and I can help. Adam can help as well." Freya says. "Rather confident, are we?" Klaus asks as he's at the other couch, away from us as we look over at him and hear Freya scoff before we look back at her. "The spirit of the host body is powerful, but we can cast a spell." She says and touches Rebekah's cheek gently. "Put you in a deep sleep, and then suppress this other essence. You'll be just fine." She says and we smile at her as she takes her hand down. "Lovely. When do we start?" Kol asks. "You've got to be kidding me." Klaus says and we look over at him. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me. She spouts off some magical diagnosis, and we are all supposed to applaud?" He asks, smiling. "Nik, she's trying to help." Rebekah says, annoyed and Klaus turns to look at us. "Yes, but for the sake of keeping our options open, why not write down your spells and incantations, that way we can have them double-checked by an impartial third party? Say, Davina or Kol? They'd love to prove me wrong." He says. "I doubt Davina would understand my magic, let alone have the power to execute it." Freya says. "Oh, so you're my only hope, then? Seems rather convenient, doesn't it? You and a pregnant witch who's demon child threatens to destroy the world." Klaus says. "I knew it would be difficult to earn your trust, Niklaus. Your reputation precedes you." Freya says and walks over to Klaus. "But, if we are to face Dahlia together, you will have to trust me. Given the peril that Rebekah now faces, are you truly incapable of giving me even a chance to prove myself?" She asks after glancing at Rebekah and Klaus looks away from us and Freya turns to the rest of us instead and starts walking towards us. "I know I appear as an outsider, but I have dreamt of you all for a thousand years." She says and we glance at each other and back to her. "Elijah, when you were in Esther's womb, she would ask me to sing to you. I would feel her belly as I did." She says, laughing as she walks over to Elijah. "How you would kick. She would say it was as if Thor himself had raised his hammer.." She says and Elijah finishes it for her. "'And summoned thunder and ligthtining.'" He says and they smile at each other. "Mother rarely mentioned you, but when she did, she would say how enchanted you were with the prospect of my birth." He says, moving closer to Freya. "How I wanted more brothers. And a sister." She says, smiling over at Rebekah and Kol. "More than anything." Freya says as we smile at her and she looks back at Elijah. "But between Esther and Dahlia, that wish was taken from me. I was ruined by those who raised me. If nothing else, at least we have that in common." Freya says, looking over at Klaus and back to Elijah. "There is nothing that can replace what was taken from us. But, I hope we can make something better in its place. All you have to do is trust me." She says, smiling between us and Klaus dashes behind her, snapping her neck. "Klaus!" I exclaim as Rebekah, Kol and I quickly stand up. "Well, that's enough of that, don't you think?" Klaus asks, smirking and drops her body to the floor. "Right. Now we can have a proper family meeting." He says, smiling at all of us.

"Was that really necessary?" Rebekah asks as she, Kol and I are crouching over Freya's body. "Oh, please, she was insufferable." Klaus says as we stand up and walk away from the body. "That was ridiculous, even for you." Elijah says, pointing at Klaus. "You've only just met her! Let's not get sentimental. Besides, if she was telling the truth about being immortal, she'll awaken shortly. If she was lying, good riddance." Klaus says, smiling at us. "Yes. Of course, if she wakes, she'll be willing to help us with unbridled enthusiasm." Kol says, sarcastically and Klaus scoffs. "She played you four for fools. Can you not see that? She spins a sad yarn about a small child taken by an evil witch, and you both fall over yourselves to mend what's broken!" Klaus exclaims, pointing at her. "How can you be so certain?" I ask, annoyed and he looks at me. "Simple. It's exactly what I'd do." Klaus says and Elijah sighs, crouching down next to Freya. "My only question now is, what's in it for her?" Klaus asks, pointing at Freya and Elijah looks up at us. "Well, whatever the truth may be, she's in no position to help us now." He says. "Well, then we should try Marcel. Perhaps he's had luck on his end?" Rebekah asks and glares at Klaus. "Surely he's put in a better effort." She says and storms off.