Promposal at its best

Amy'sPOV-

So, basically life has been harsh for Jeremiah since that day. Or better said,granny is all rude to him. Crying herself to sleep is no solution. She thinks I don't know anything and will smile like it is the happiest day of her life.

Here is what Jeremy had done till now to apologize to granny. He gifted her a rose first day which was dumped in garbage. Little did he know,she is allergic to roses. Second day,he tried to put a hand made sorry card in her locker but at that instant. Banana came all sad with his girlfriend problems and the sorry card was eventually given to him to give to his Soon-to-be-Mrs.- Banana.

Third day,he broke Shane's nose for spiking her drink and fourth day Drake's head was flushed in a toilet. Shane's broken nose made granns no happy. Fifth day,he tried to make a small talk with her excusing about their group project,only to be informed that she had already completed the project on her own and submitted. Sixth day,he asked her to prom earning a glare. Seventh day and I am not taking this bullshit anymore.

After school,I went to his house. Yes,I tried to overcome my fear of poodle and finally knocked the door.

"Hey! Uh,aren't you the new moustache guy from school? What are you doing here?" Jeremy asked as he opened the door.

"Myself Dick Mcpenson! And Amy has hired me to help you out with your disasters. Now can I come in?" I said in my best manly voice and entered in house with my briefcase. I was wearing a black coat,hat and glasses actually. Just helping with my feels plus I can put candies and my weapons in the coat.

"So here is the blueprint of our plan," I said as I pulled out a paper from my briefcase and putting it on table. Pushing all the material on the side and focusing the lamplight on it.

"No offense but it is just a weird map drawn with crayons by some 4-year old," Jeremy said,staring at the paper.

"You doubting my abilities young man?" I gave him a glare removing the glasses.

"No. Not at all," He answered after a long pause.

"Hmm. You Better not! So,let's talk something man to man," I punched him in shoulder.

"Sure!"

"I see,what you have been doing past week and your dick brains seriously think that it will work? You should be thankful she haven't slapped you yet," I literally screamed in his face.

"I don't know what else to do. She don't even want to listen to me,"

"Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Okay time to execute the plan-69. It always works. Give me a pencil!" I turned towards the so-called blueprint.

"Here!"

"Eraser?"

"Here!"

"Sketch pens?"

"Here!"

"Oreos?"

"Here! But what do you need them for?"

"Great minds need energy to work moron," I finished the work and started again stuffing oreos in my mouth. "So yeah! we will switch to ultimate plan-69. That will take hard work,dedication,complication and might cause a damage to your reputation,young boy. You get that?" I finished my speech,digging my index finger in his chest.

"7 days? But it would be a little embarrassing. Don't ya think so?" he said,taking the paper in his hand and staring at it.

"You embarrassed her in front of so many people at that party! How will you justify that? Huh? And oh boy I spend like 4 hours on Google to get these ideas so I will like tear you apart if you decline,"

"Fine! I'll do it..for Aly,"

----

I thought that I had

everybody on my side

But I went and blew it all sky-high

And now she won't even spare a passing

glance

All just because I ripped my pants

This was poor banana boy singing spongebob song sitting in cafeteria in recess with granny and Me,Dick Mcpenson. We have been on really good terms since that thumb battle. He gave the sorry card to his girlfriend but was pushed by Shane on stairs on the way and accidentally ripped his pants. His girlfriend broke up with him for that. Jeez.

"Oh my god! Look at him," A girl shrieked and soon the whole cafeteria was filled with girls screaming except granny who was confused. Jeremy,who was apparently dressed as Ash from Pokemon nervously tumbled his way towards our table holding a small pokeball in his hand.

I swear,granny's half-chewed fries almost fell off her mouth when she saw him making his way towards her. He handed her the pokeball. She opened it to reveal a slip that read ,'I choose you. Alison. Prom?'

A/N -

DEDICATED TO MARYLYNPURPLE WHO ALWAYS EARNS A DEDICATION IN MY BOOKS LOL :D YOU ROCK BABE. HER BOOK striker is shfbgskdfsdhf according to me. read it if you are into torture and revenge stuff :D

-Grumpy_bunny