Epilogue

“I want to say something to you,” I said to Jeremy while laying down on the rooftop enjoying star-gazing together. He insisted to sing to me which I politely declined because last time he sang to me,he sounded like a hyena in labor. I just can't,no matter if it is romantic or something. Jeez. I love my ears.

“Yeah?” He gave me a Flirty smile as if I was about to confess my eternal love to him which I already kind of did at that night. Now that I think about it,I will gladly give myself the lamest ass title. I mean,I rejected him when he did all the best of romantic things but I confessed my love for him when he gave me a cactus?

“You know,If there was ever a zombie apocalypse-,” I was interrupted by him saying,“You'll never leave my side and we will be the hottest zombie couple? I know right. It would be so awesome. You will cook brains at home,when I'll come home and bring brainy chocolates to our 3 little kids. Julie,our youngest daughter-” and oh man! Like seriously? I thought Amy was crazy but this thing's even better.

“Jer!” I said once which he ignored and continued his rambling.

“Jer!” I yelled as I jumped on top on him,this time.

“Yes?” He narrowed his eyebrows looking at me.

“Actually I was saying that all your imagination can never come true because you know,zombie eat brains,” I sighed,stifling a laughter at his priceless expression. He was pissed off for sure.

“Weeeeee!” A voice came and in an instant,someone landed on top of me,crushing both of Jeremy and I.

“Ouch! I shouldn't have experimented that teleporting device. Bad landing,” said Amy rubbing her arm.

“A-m-y?” i said in a muffled voice. Amy looked all over but below her.

“Down here,you idiot,” I screamed this time.

“Oh my god Nana! What are you doing down there and with Jeremy too and.....I am so screwed,Zoinks!” Amy jumped from her spot.

“You almost suffocated us to death,Amy. Wait...Amy?” my eyes widened with shock,I pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

“Hey! I forgot Lizzy here,where is-” Amy was asking as she was interrupted by someone laughing hysterically. We both turned around to find Jeremy rofl.

“Guess,we found her. Anyway you..here? Um how?” I asked,all surprised.

“Here,” She winked after handing me the diary and vanished in the air with Lizzy. I heard the voice again in my head that I heard on prom night. Hey, Amy here! And I  want to confess one last thing , I left my pet dog's poop in a nutella jar  for  Andrea in her locker. See yah!

----

A/N-

Kill me for leaving it like this but hey Atleast we are done :P. I just had to end it here because I am planning a sequel. Yay me! Any guesses how Amy is still there? ;)

Thank you everyone for your massive support. You people rock :D Keep smiling and spread the love :)