Shason is official!!

I made a giant red cross on 1st day of my super cool blueprint of the ulitmate-69. The first day failed miserably when Nana replied with “Sorry dude! Pokemon is not my thing,” the day before.

It is the second day and Jeremy and me,the legendary Dick Mcpenson are sitting on our ass in his room and waiting for his phone to ring. Today's plan was to give Nana a cheesy pizza left at her room's door and within the box,we had written I know it is cheesy but would you go on prom with me? She can't say no to this! Or she can?

I know too cheesy but maybe it would work. Instead of his phone, the little trouble aka his sister came crashing in with a pizza box.

“Towel lady gave it to me,” Nana was here? Whoopie! I started dancing before even looking at it with his little sister on party in the USA by Miley Cyrus blasting off through the radio.

“Stop right there,you too,” Jeremy said and showed us the empty box with just one tiny slice in his other hand. His phone made a voice and it was a text from Nana. It read No! But thanks for the pizza and one slice for you. Sharing is caring.

The funny part when the song eventually turned into here comes goodbye by rascal flatts.

I made another cross on second day and on up coming days as she continued to reject him.

Third day he sang a song that was something like you think that I don't even mean a single word I say. Its only words and words are all I have to take your heart away. Although his voice was no less than a constipated whale but Atleast he could play guitar. This one failed as well. She threw a shoe on his head through the balcony in the backyard where he was standing and bawling about if that's the case,he definitely mean it when he called her a 'Slut'.

Fourth day he wore a T-shirt that read Prom? With their old pic together. Her reply was 'Sure,when Pigs fly' .

So, fifth day we had those pink balloons with a pig-face drawn on it they occupied the complete hallway of school. She refused again.

Sixth day,me and banana with two other guys danced on the beats of the song I wanna grow old with you and just the way you are in background as he asked her to prom. The same result Fail! Fail! Fail!

Our 7 days,7 promposal plan failed miserably. Like really badly. Jeremy almost went into depression. The worst,there was nothing good on Google for the 7th day and we were planless.

Strolling through the hallway and making my way to the guy's washroom. This was not worst actually. This dick needed to pee so badly and someone just locked the washroom from inside. What do they want? Like kids shitting on plates and dumping them in lockers? I heard voices. To be exact,moaning! I wouldn't have eaves dropped if it wasn't Shane and Andrea talking about humiliating granny in front of all at Prom. For what reason? I don't know. I ran towards the cafeteria to tell this to Jeremy who was sitting with Bowdy gaping at the weekly paper distributed by George guy!

It is officially Shason!! Seriously shason? Their brains drank red bulls or what? It had a picture of granny and Shane kissing beside a locker. What else? They were wearing same sweatshirts. What more? It read he is mine and she is mine respectively.

“I think,it is done Jer!” Banana boy gave him sympathy.

“It is still one more day left. I'll try one last time and if not then it is okay. Atleast she will be happy with Shane,” Jeremy said nervously laughing looking at Granny who entered holding hands with Shane.

-----

“But Granns! He is not what you think he is,” I trailed after her as she made rounds in her room.

“I don't see any reason for him to plot something against me,Amy!” she answered me,finally stopping at the window.

“But he was the one who spiked your drink and now he is planning something against you on prom with Andrea. He is-” I was cut off by her,“ He didn't spike my drink. Drake did that,”

“That guy is a douc-,” before I could complete my sentence,she yelled loudly at me and asked me to leave her alone...forever.

A/N-

This is the second last chapter :D I can't believe I am close to finish a book lol which I never do obviously because of some horrible loss of inspiration or whatever you call it !

Alison vs Amy!!!

-Grumpy_bunny