I:Summer Day

Deep within outer space, a battle was going on in the asteroid belt. There was a small grey ship with twin fins and green spheres on the edges and it was blasted with red lasers. The lasers came from a much larger ship that looked like a larger version of the Spartan Laser from Halo and with red spheres. This was the ship known as the Chimera Wrath.

The green ship flew to the side and fired two green lasers back at it, causing some damage to the hull.

Inside the Chimera Wrath, two humanoid robots were at the controls. They were orange with a black faceplate with four orange dots and spikes on the shoulders.

"Hull damage 20%, but the system's still operational," one of the robots reported.

The captain of the ship was a light green squid-like alien being with a red armored suit and gauntlets and tentacles for a beard and piercing red eyes. This was the alien warlord known as Vilgax.

"I have come too far to be denied!"

The ships exited the asteroid belt as the smaller ship evaded the Chimera Wrath's lasers.

"The Ultimatrix and Nemitrix shall be mine and there is not a being in the galaxy that dare stand in my way!"

XDXD

On Planet Earth, a 13 year-old boy with pitch black hair styled in long corn rows and blood red eyes in his class was folding down a paper airplane. He wore a red shirt with a black collar and went slightly down to the side and had a black '10' on it. He also wore black pants with extra pockets at the side and red sneakers. This is one half of our unlikely duo, Viviane Lumen Tennyson.

Viviane then smiled and tossed the paper airplane that hit the teacher on the back of the head. The teacher, Mrs. Reolf put a glare on her face and he panicked and ducked under his book.

About 15 minutes later, Viviane looked up at the clock, begging for the class to be over as the seconds ticked by.

"Come on! Come on!"

"And I just want to remind you all that I'm teaching summer school this year and it's not too late to sign up," Mrs. Reolf said.

"Yeah, right," Viviane said as the bell rang once the clock struck 3:00 p.m. "Fuck! Outta here!"

The students then stood up from their desks and left the room.

"Have a good vacation and I hope to see you all again in the fall," Mrs. Reolf said. "Viviane. Lumen. Tennyson."

Viviane halted where he stood and turned to face the teacher.

"Could I have a word with you before you go?" She held up the paper airplane.

Viviane groaned, embarrassed, before walking to the desk.

Meanwhile at the same time, a girl who looked basically like a female version of Viviane was sitting at a desk. She had the same hairstyle, only longer in the back and the same blood red eyes, tapping her foot on the ground. She basically wore a green version of Viviane's shirt, complete with the 10, but on the left side of her shirt while his was on the right side. She also had blue pants instead of black ones and green sneakers. This was Viviane's twin sister Victoria Umbra Tennyson, the other half of our heroic duo.

{I don't think I need to point out she has tits err growing tits}

She stared up at the clock with a nervous twitch in her head as she kicked her foot up and down as she looked like she was about to burst from the class at any moment.

"Come on, clock. Bro's probably waiting for me at any moment now," she thought to herself as she glared. "I need this vacation."

"Okay, class," the teacher said. "I hope you have a good summer and I hope to see you again soon."