IV:Holy Shit Its A Krakken!

Who here has had a crush on Numbah 5 in Codename Kids Next Door when they were a kid? Nobody? Just Me?.... I see

At Kelly Industries, Professor Kelly was giving a tour to two visitors. They were at a trophy case where he was presenting the Verities Award that he won in Animo's stead.

"And here is my Verities Award," Kelly said. "Of course it was an honor just to be nominated along with a group of distinguished scientists."

Suddenly, the room shook violently like an earthquake. And then, Animo and his T-Rex burst through the window, shattering it to smithereens. The T-Rex stopped as Animo glared down at his rival.

"Kelly! I believe you have something of mine!" He jumped down from his steed and seized the award. "I'd like to thank the committee for this honor!"

Then, as the T-Rex was about to eat Kelly alive, the twins came in and slammed the T-Rex across the face with their stingers. The T-Rex retaliated by slamming them with its tail and the collided with the wall and slumped to the ground, dazed.

Then, Firefly noticed the Gold Sumo Slammer card that was shaken loose from the T-Rex's talon. "Amazing! That I would find such rarity of a item here!" Noivern rolled his eyes at his sister who still in her elegant voice fawned over the card.

The twins then noticed the T-Rex picking up Kelly by the jacket of his suit as the other scientists stood back helplessly.

"Somebody help me!" Kelly shouted.

"Being a Hero is a hassle for someone like me!" Firefly took off, temporarily forgetting about her golden prize, causing another rockslide as noticed it was about to crush the card.

'Eh. What the heck.' Viviane thought, then beat his wings rapidly to blow the card away from the rockslide before joining his sister.

The T-Rex tossed Kelly up and opened its jaws to eat him. But just before he landed in them, Firefly flew by and caught him.

Noivern flew above the T-Rex and his maw, firing off a supersonic wave, causing the T-Rex ears to rupture allowing blood to run down its ears. As Animo glared at them.

"What are you pests!"

"I am Firefly!"

"Noivern! And we're here to kick some tail!" Noivern said as Firefly set Kelly down.

"I'd like to see you try!" Animo shouted.

"Bring it on, you ruffian!" Firefly shouted.

Animo angrily fired his Transmodulator beam at them as they flew in opposite directions to avoid it.

Noivern fired waves of sound from his ears. Firefly fired her heat ray at it, causing an explosion that sent Animo stumbling back as he dropped the trophy.

"No!" he shouted helplessly as it shattered on impact with the ground.

"Yoink!" Noivern mocked as he snatched the device from his head before chucking it over to his sister.

"My Transmodulator!"

Firefly then tossed it against the ground, causing it to send out a wave that reversed its effects. The T-Rex slowly decomposed back into a skeleton and it broke apart on top of Animo.

"Well, considering the circumstances, um, we should begin to take our gracious leave." Firefly said as Noicern snuck the card into his fur collar.

"Right behind you, brother," the two flew away.

Back at the Washington Monument, Max and Gwen backed up helplessly as the mutant parrot cornered them. Suddenly, the wave struck it and it was reverted back into a regular parrot that perched on Gwen's arm.