X:Unlocking Hidden Potential

Up in space, the Chimera Wrath unleashed three more drones onto the planet to search for the Omnitrix.

"The drones have launched," the Bioid reported. "Equipped with the improved internal tracking system, they should be able to find and retrieve the Omnitrixes."

"They may find them," said a still-healing Vilgax. "But retrieving them will not be easy. Whoever possesses the Omntrixes continue to be opponents of extreme danger and inspiring brilliance."

{Pfft yeah sure whatever floats your boat Vilgax XD}

XDXD

At a gas station somewhere in New Mexico, Viviane walked by clutching his stomach as he groaned. "Man, I'm starved." He then noticed a stack of boxes of cookies by him. He licked his lips and removed a box from the stack... which caused the stack to lose its balance and cave in on itself, burying Gwen (who was on the other side) in boxes.

"Smooth move, bro," Victoria said as she witnessed the debacle going on and face-palmed herself.

The kids then left the gas station to see Max fixing up the Rust Bucket. He wiped off the window, clearing a sign in the dirt on the glass that said 'Wash me' with a frowning face.

"Nice artwork, Viviane," Max said.

"You know, mom says that my graffiti is a good way to 'express myself'," He air-quoted.

Suddenly, an energy blast came from out of nowhere and destroyed a nearby truck.

"No, that's expression!" Victoria shouted.

They looked to see three biker thugs wielding laser cannons. They wore helmets that looked like they were decorated with graffiti. The leader sent his lackeys out to rob the gas station as she looked to the Tennysons.

"What are you looking at?" She asked as she aimed her cannon at them and charged it up and Max gasped.

"Kids, get down!" he shouted as he pushed them away from the blast as he ducked as well and the laser missed and struck a support pillar behind him. He groaned as the kids gasped.

"I've got to get grandpa!" Viviane said as he slammed the core down and Victoria glared as she looked at the Omnitrix.

"What are you doing?" Gwen asked as she looked at her Omnitrix and started fiddling with it.

"I need something to surprise them. Firefly? No. Four Arms, no."

The leader's lackeys returned with bags full of money before they heard a whistle and spotted Killer Croc slam his arms down and caused a minor earthquake in the ground that sent them flying.

"Go!" he shouted to his family as they ran for cover behind the Rust Bucket. He then looked to see the guard stumble out of the damaged truck dazed before he looked to see the giant alien in front of him. "You okay?"

The guard screamed and ran away from him as he groaned.

"I wonder if that was a 'yes.'"

Suddenly, he was struck by the leader's cannon, sending him flying into another support pillar as he landed on the ground in a daze. The leader fired her cannon again that struck one of the fuel dispensers, causing an explosion that engulfed the sword wielding alien.

"Viviane! No!" Jen shouted as she glared at the thugs.

Luckily, Killer Croc jumped out of the smoke completely unharmed due to his sclales and spine armor and slammed the ground where the thugs were standing on, sending them flying back.

Two of them landed in a heap by the truck as Croc walked over to them and lifted them with his lower two arms while using his left arm to remove their helmets... revealing that they were actually women!