III:Prehistoric Battles

In the pet department, Max was looking at his shopping list while Gwen played with a hamster.

Suddenly, Animo and his frog leapt in and Animo adjusted his Transmodulator and used it to mutate the hamster into a giant version of itself with 8 red eyes like a spider and then did the same to a parrot in its cage.

"Arise to your full potential, my pets!"

That was when Ben arrived from one corner and Wildcat pounced up onto one of the shelves, seeing the giant pigeon and hamster, which were normally food for felines. She then narrowed her eyes with a smirk, smiled, and licked her lips in anticipation.

Victoria went running after them and saw the new mutants and Gwen and Max went running for their lives, screaming.

The mutant hamster pursued them before being tackled off of the shelf by Predator as he then kicked him off of him with both legs, into a stack of boxes.

"Oh, man. What kind of pet food are they selling around here?" Victoria asked, surprised.

Predator then stood in front of her brother, cousin, and grandfather protectively as Animo and his three mutants stood in front of her.

"Back down, Predator. There's no way that you can handle all three of them by yourself," Max said, putting a hand up knowing that Viviane could hear it. Growling disappointedly.

Animo spread out his arms and announced his presence. "Behold! The genius of Dr. Animo! Nothing can stop me from getting what I deserve! Mark my words: today, I will make history! Or should I say pre-history!"

"If you didn't go cereal-diving, one of those heroes could seriously help your brother stop us from becoming hamster chow!" Gwen whispered.

The hamster attacked, causing them to run away.

Predator then tackled the hamster and they started clawing at each other as Predator slashed its arm, causing it to screech in pain. The hamster then slammed him in the gut, causing him to fall next to Victoria, but not before adjusting his falling body and landing on all fours.

Victoria looked at her still-charging watch and then at the giant hamster. "I don't need to go hero to stop an overgrown furball."

Predator snarled at him.

"Sorry."

The mutant hamster stalked Gwen and Max before it was hit in the head with a soccer ball. It then turned its head to see Victoria, wearing a helmet and riding a scooter. It then charged after her as she went on her scooter before Predator went charging after the two.

The three raced through the store's aisles before the hamster pounced, knocking over several jars of mustard as Predator tackled him and bit him in the shoulder. Victoria then skated over the pair, the shelf acting as a ramp, before the hamster broke free and almost ate Victoria like a Piranha Plant. Victoria then landed on another shelf and it tipped over, trapping the hamster underneath the two shelves as Predator backflipped off of the shelf and transformed back into his default form in a flash of green light and landed in a crouched position as Victoria took off her helmet.

Gwen and Max walked by as the hamster collapsed from exhaustion.

"Uh-huh! That's right! Not even giant hamsters can beat the Tennyson Twins!" Viviane cheered.

"Pound it, bro," Victoria said as V fist-bumped her.

"Clean-up on Isle 6," the manager said over the intercom.

Then, Animo's frog landed near them.

"Young fools! You cannot stop me! I will turn Washington D.C. into Washington B.C.!"