V:Here Fishy Fishy

Under the lake, Shaw was swimming through the lake to search for his prey, scaring off a school of fish, breathing heavily. He was then shocked by what he thought was the Krakken's tentacle and was actually an eel.

He then went into a crater below the ocean, which could only be the Krakken's nest and saw a giant ball with veins poking out of it. He analyzed it in thought before two shadowy figures appeared in the clearing and he fired his harpoon at them before they dodged, revealing themselves to be the twins before as he sighed.

"Kids these days. This is why I left my wife," Shaw said, gesturing them down to the nest before going up for some air. But then, as he went up to his boat, he saw a black boat near his before he was grabbed and thrown violently onto the boat's floor to see a group of men in diving suits.

"Don't you know night-diving is dangerous, old timer?" the leader asked. "Unless, of course, you went with a friend."

"I work alone. I ain't got no friends."

"Men with a sparkling personality like your's," the leader smirked as the twins rose from the water with a gasp to see the divers.

"I ain't got anything worth stealing, either."

"Ah, but you have us all wrong. What we want is information like what you saw down there."

"Nothing. Same as always."

The leader then punched Shaw unconscious before he removed his mask revealing himself to be Jonah, much to the twins shock. In fact, Victoria had to cover her brother's mouth just to muffle his exclamation as she shushed him.

"We can't give ourselves away," she reminded.

The two looked at their Omnitrixes.

"Take Ahab here with us," Jonah commanded his assistants. "Find out what he knows here back at the cannery. We'll come back here later with a mini-sub for the rest of the eggs." He then tossed a tracking device to the bottom of the lake down to the nest. "In the meantime, I think this boat just got lost at sea." He then through a bomb onto the boat, destroying it instantly in a ball of fire before the boat sped away.

The twins then ducked under the water and swam for their lives, avoiding the debris as they looked at their watches as the HSS showed their picked forms.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Victoria asked.

"It's hero time."

On the F.O.F boat, the two looked at a shape forming in the sky.

"Is that a bird?" one of them asked.

"Nah. Looks like a plane," the other said before Firefly showed up in the sky with a glare in her eyes.

"It's a bug!" Jonah shouted. "Man the harpoons!"

"Such ruffians to mess with a lady like me. Don't you agree, brother?" Firefly asked seemingly no one before Killer Croc leaped out of the water and landed on the boat the darkness of the night having concealed him swimming towards the boat and making his arrival more menacing.

"Sure enough. Let's fuck em up!" Killer Croc shouted.

The sailors then hooked up two harpoon guns before firing them at the two, attempting to bring down Firefly from the sky and trying to chain Killer Croc to the ground as Jonah angrily flipped a few switches, dropping charge barrels into the water.

"Oh dear!" Firefly shouted before she blew them up. Firefly was able to get through a few before one blew up a tree, surprising her and sending her sprawling into the lake in a haze.