IX:Turn On The Lights!

On the road outside of a city, Viviane was making funny faces at a kid inside of another car moving right alongside the Rust Bucket as Victoria sighed with her hand on her chin and strumming her violin to herself as she tried to come up with something.

"I'd warn you that your face might freeze if you keep doing that, but in your case, it would be an improvement," Gwen mocked as Victoria gently strummed her guitar and mumbled to herself.

"Come on, Victoria, think! You know you've got in in you, just do something already!" she said as she crumpled up another piece of paper and tossed it into the trash can with tons of other papers around it and only a few actually landed in the can.

"Writer's block?"

"Like you couldn't believe," Victoria said as she put her violin down and banged her head on the table. "I want to write this really great song about a heartbreak somebody had but it's just not coming to me."

The kid in the other car then ate some of his burger he got from a drive-thru restaurant, chewed it and then stuck his tongue out as Viviane as the three recoiled in disgust at that.

"Bet!" Viviane exclaimed. "Time to pull out the secret weapon." He then held a finger up to him as he ducked under the seat, out of view of the window as he dialed his Nemitrix and slammed down the core, transforming into Swarm in a flash of red light and then stuck his face back at the kid, growling.

The kid then screamed before his father noticed the alien and he then screamed as well before he floored the gas and drove away from the Rust Bucket as Swarm collapsed on his back laughing, his sides hurting in hysterics.

"You know, there is such a thing as taking a joke too far," Gwen stated.

Swarm didn't stop laughing.

"Impossible," Stinkfly said. "Funny is funny."

"Viviane, better get up here," Max said from the driver's seat before he slammed the brakes and Swarm came soaring to the front of the car as Gwen and Victoria walked up. "Oh, good. You're all ready to go. We've got trouble ahead."

They looked out the windshield to see a massive truck accident as a fuel truck was crashed into another truck with a fire going down on the floor as the fuel truck driver banged on his door, which was stuck due to the truck's position.

"Help!" he shouted.

"The door's stuck! He can't get out!" a civilian exclaimed.

Suddenly, the flames reached the leaking fuel from the truck and blazed brighter, much to the driver's fear.

"If that propane he's hauling catches fire, that truck will become a rocket to the moon!" Max exclaimed as Victoria nodded and dialed her Omnitrix as she transformed into Firefly in a flash of green light.

"It's hero time!" she said as she and her brother flew out of the door and into the scene before they saw the fire burning bright as they both had trouble breathing from the smoke.

"Come on people," Max said, guarding the civilians who had pulled over to watch the scene unfold. "Let the bugs do some work."

"The fire's too intense!" Swarm said as his sister glared.

"If you weren't trying to show off to that kid in the car, you could be Heatblast right now and this would be no problem!"

"Hey, that gives me the idea," Firefly said as she whispered into Swarm ear as he then nodded.

"That could work," he then started twisting his hands together in a circle as a small cyclone appeared as she flew skywards and let the cyclone go downwards as it hit the flames, instantly evaporating them as the driver looked confused.