Ch. 3: A New Face

"So, tell me about this problem of yours." Norman said to Peter.

"Well," Peter began, "I was on a class trip and Nick Fury gave me these glasses that were Mr. Starks, and they have access to drones and weapons. Then Mysterio and the Elementals came into the picture, and after we destroyed the last Elemental in Prague, I gave Mysterio the glasses because I thought he was good. I thought that he could be the next Iron Man. Turns out that he was the villain and he created the Elementals using holograms and he's not even from another dimension. So, I eventually got the glasses back in the attack on London, but Mysterio is NOT a hero and I did not murder him. He tried to kill me multiple times. Heck, he even had a train try to run me over!"

"Wow, that's quite the story." Norman said.

"I swear Mr. Osborn, it is absolutely 100% true." Peter said.

"Oh, I believe you. That Mysterio guy was never the most believable if you ask me." Norman said. "I have a few more questions for you, Peter."

"Okay." Peter said.

"How did you get your powers?"

"A spider bit me and then I could stick to walls and was super strong and stuff, but I make my own web fluid." Peter replied.

"And where are you currently staying?"

"That's classified information, sir." Happy said before Peter could say anything.

"I understand, better safe than sorry." Norman said. "Peter, is there any of your friends from school who don't think you're a murderer?"

"Well, I mean my best friend Ned and girlfriend MJ knew about Mysterios illusions before he framed me." Peter said.

"Okay, do you have full names? Witnesses help with this sort of thing, you are a wanted criminal after all." Norman said.

"Wanted? Oh gosh. Edward Leeds and Michelle Jones."

"Perfect." Norman said. "Anyways, I will get in contact with you soon. For now, keep a low profile."

"Okay. Thank you, sir." Peter said.

"You are most welcome."

"I'll take you back down." Harry said. Peter and Happy followed Harry back down to the first floor. "Here's my number. We should catch up sometime."

"Yeah, we definitely should." Peter said, taking the piece of paper. "It was good to see you, Harry."

"Good to see you too, Pete. I'm just glad you're not a criminal." Harry laughed.

Peter and Happy went back to the car and drove back to the Stark house.

"How was it?" May asked when Peter and Happy entered the house.

"It went great, actually. Mr. Osborn said that he'll contact me soon." Peter said.

"That's great! And how's Harry doing?" May asked.

"Great, I think. We didn't really get to talk much because it was more for business."

There was a knock on the door and Pepper went to answer it.

"Hi." She said, closing the door behind her. "Is there something you need?"

"We have had a report that someone spotted Peter Parker in the vehicle parked in your driveway. Your husband seemed to know him pretty well, anything you'd like to tell us?" A police officer asked Pepper.

"I am not hiding Peter Parker in my house." Pepper said. "I was shocked to find out that he would murder Mysterio and cut off all connections from him immediately."