Q & A

BoombasticStories If you make a follow up story to this, will you introduce Spider-Gwen? And are you planning on making more stories set in the MCU other than Spider-Man stories?

I am planning on continuing these stories, set aside in an alternate MCU where "Spider-Man: Far From Home" and everything before that is canon. I want to write spinoff stories for the characters in this book, such as Gwen Stacy and Jessica Drew, as well as introducing other heroes and writing more stories for them, like the X-Men, Fantastic Four, Doctor Strange, Captain Marvel, etc.

ned_leeds2001 Are you planning to continue writing? How are you so talented? What inspired you?

Lol, thank you for saying I'm talented. I was inspired to make this story after watching "Spider-Man: Far From Home" and not knowing what happened next. And with all Marvel movies releases being pushed back due to Covid-19, I'm more grateful that I wrote it. I am planning to continue writing. Right now, I have some fan fictions and an original story I need to finish, and I am working on some Star Wars stories that are not yet published. After I complete some of my pre-existing stories, I will be writing more Marvel ones like this.

OMG I'M SO SORRY THIS IS LATE I COMPLETELY FORGOT 😂😂😂