Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

I was watching tv after Hannson and Anne rushed out of the room because the alpha was back. I was watching a show that I recently started watching and I'm pretty sure I'm over halfway through it.

I was minding my own business and focused on my show when I catch the most amazing smell ever. Pine trees and rain. My wolf suddenly perked up at the smell.

Suddenly the room door flew open almost knocking the door off it's hinges. There stood a beautiful man. He was hot! He had brown straight hair that was short on the sides and longer on top. His hair was also slicked back. He had the most amazing blue eyes, they were the color of the ocean. His body was extremely built and I could see his muscles through his shirt. I knew he was my mate.

He looked at me astonished and with a hit of anger. I wondered why.

"Hi..." I said in a unsure voice.

"No... you can't be my mate. Why the hell would the Moon Goddess do that!" He yelled, he looked like he was going to punch a wall.

All of a sudden Hannson and Anne come running in. They looked in between us and Hannson opened his mouth to say something but before he could the mystery guy, my mate, stormed out of the room, growling.

I sat there shocked. Was he rejecting me? What did I do wrong?

"Jacob!" Hannson yelled while following him out of the room.

Anne came to the side of the bed and rubbed my back.

"It's okay he just has to cool down for a little bit." She said mournfully.

"Who was he? Why did he leave?" I asked looking up with pleading eyes.

"That's Alpha Jacob. I'm assuming your mates by the way you were looking at each other. I don't know why he left. He doesn't like rouges." She explained.

I was in shock. An alpha is my mate. An alpha who hates rouges is my mate. Alpha Jacob. My mate.

"What am I going to do?" I asked.

"I don't know Clare. I don't know." She murmered still rubbing my back in a comforting manner.

"Is it supposed to hurt this much?" I asked. I could feel a deep pain in my heart. Heartache.

"Yes. Being away from your mate, especially when you first meet and after you finish the mating process, hurts immensely." She said.

I was about to cry. I didn't even know this guys, Jacob, and I already feel so close to him.

Why does the world have to be so messed up. Why Moon Goddess? Why?