Chapter 29

Chapter 29:

2 months later

I needed to hide. Right now. Where could I go? I couldn't be seen, or found.

Seven

Oh no! My time was running out. I decided to hide in a snow covered bush. Which probably was a bad idea. It made a lot of noise, and I was in my wolf form, my black wolf form.

Suddenly, something white came jumping at me, knocking me out of my hidding place.

I looked up at the white wolf standing over me, Jacob.

Found you. Which means I win. He mindlinked me.

Well, of course you won. I mean, your white, which is the color of snow. And I'm black, which is the exact opposite of white. I retorted back.

Come on, let's go home. It's getting cold and I'm sure Anne wants to talk to you.

Alright.

We siffted and walked back to the house together. We were out playing hide and seek in the snow, as you already know, Jacob won.

We got in the house and hung our coats up.

"I'll go make some hot chocolate." Jacob said, and ran off to the kitchen.

I made my way upstairs to our bedroom. Only to find a 5 month pregnant woman glaring at me holding a positive pregnancy test in her hand. My positive pregnancy test. I stopped in my tracks.

"When were you going to tell me?! How long have you known?" She said, deadly serious.

"Would you keep you voice down! I havent told Jacob yet. I took it yesterday, ok. I was gonna tell Jacob this morning but I got scared." I explained.

"I told you first when I figured out, your not going to return the favor?" She said, hurt.

"Well it seems like you figured it out so, no I'm not going to tell you!" I answered.

"Tell her what?" Jacob asked.

I whipped around, he was holding two mugs of hot chocolate, standing in the doorway. His eyes went from me, to Anne, and finnaly to the pregnancy test, which was still in her hands.

His eyes widened and he dropped the mugs, spilling hot chocolate everywhere.

"Shit!" He cursed.

Instead of cleaning it up, he walked over to Anne, took the test out of her hands and walked to me. Anne rushed out of the room, avoiding the hot chocolate mess.

"Is this real?" Jacob asked.

"Why would I fake a pregnancy test?" I responded.

Jacob hugged me tight. And kissed me hard. When he pulled back he was crying.

"Thank you." He said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For everything." He said, he keeled down and kissed my flat stomach.

"I love you both so much." He said.

__________________☆__________________

Sorry for the late update. I had a lot going on this weekend.