Chapter 18

Chapter 18:

1 month later:
POV: Clare

I've been here for almost 2 months. It's been amazing. Over the past month Jacob and I have grown very close. I had even moved out of my room to his. Every night I would fall asleep in his arms and I always had the best possible sleep. I think I'm falling in love with him. I was scared.

I also got to start training. Every weekday morning Anne and I would wake up and get ready together. We would then go to training and get a nice workout. I had to admit, I was in very good shape now compared to a month ago.

Another thing that happened over the past month was we found out that Hannson and Anne were expecting a baby! When she found out she came straight to me.

(A/N: Italics means flashback)

I heard rapid knocking on the door. I noted what page I was on in my book and went to open the door. I was greeted with none other then Anne. But this time she wasn't her normal fun-loving self. Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"What's wrong!" I asked knowing something was going on.

"I need to talk to you." She said sniffling

She told me and I was obviously very happy. She didn't know how Hannson would react and she was scared that he wouldn't want her or the baby. I told her that Hannson loves her and would be thrilled to hear that she was having a baby.

I was right of course. I had never seen Hannson so happy before. He was jumping off the walls in excitement.

That was about 2 weeks ago. Anne is already 8 weeks pregnant. I'm so happy for them.

As for Jacob and I, nothing has happened. I mean yeah we've been on dates and sleep in the same bed but, we haven't even kissed yet. But I'm still very happy.

Everyone in the pack knows I'm the future Luna. Jacob announced it the same time Anne and Hannson announced their pregnancy. I haven't joined the pack yet though.

Actually tonight I was. Even though Jacob and I hadn't completed any of the steps of the mating process I was still becoming the Luna tonight. I had to hurry and get ready.

It was currently 4 and the ceremony was at 6. So I had 2 hours. There was a loud knock on the bedroom door. Ah, right on time!

I opened the door the great Anne who was carrying almost everything. From hair curlers to ribbons and my dress and makeup. She also had her dress.

"Hey there mama I can take some of this. You don't have to carry it all." I joked.

"Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't hold anything. Hannson said the same thing." She argued and put all of the stuff down on the bed.

She stood up strait and stretched. Through her tight shirt you could see a slight bump. If you didn't know her you wouldn't know she's pregnant.

"Hurry up! You haven't even taken a shower yet! Move, move move!" Anne demanded.

I grabbed my robe and went to the bathroom. I striped and stepped into the shower. I took a quick shower and stepped out. I wrapped my hair in a towel and put the robe on. I stepped out and was immediately shoved into a chair.

Anne was putting makeup on my face. I never liked makeup. I just don't wear it.

"Perfect!" Anne exclaimed after 30 minutes.

"Can I see?" I asked, excited.

"No! Your not done yet!" She screamed.

"Ok. Ok, jeepers." I said. That was another thing. We couldn't swear around Anne anymore. She was scared it was bad for the baby to hear. We assured her it was okay, but no matter what we said she still didn't want anyone swearing around her.

Anne started to do my hair. She blow dried it. After that she curled it and put it in a low messy bun. She said it looked amazing. She looked at the time and realized it was 5:30, she shoved me into the bathroom with my dress.

The dress was gorgeous. It was white and went down to my ankles. There was little white detailing on it and some sparkels here and there. Every Luna wore it for their Luna ceremony.

I put it on and walked out of the bathroom. I saw Anne putting earings on in the mirror. She turned to me and gasped.

"You look gorgeous." She said with her mouth hanging open.

"So do you." I said. She was wearing a navy blue knee length dress. She looked amazing in it.

I looked at myself in the mirror and gasped. I didn't even recognize the girl, no, woman in the mirror. She was stunning. Was that really me? Oh my god! I smiled wide and hugged Anne.

"Thank you!" I said.

"Come on were gonna be late!" She grabbed my hand and rushed down to the backyard, where we were holding the ceremony.

I waited behind the doors nervously. I heard Jacob say my name and the doors opened.

__________________☆__________________

A/N:

Not gonna lie, I'm actually really proud of this chapter.
Thanks for over 200 reads!
Also this chapter has almost 900 words!