Chapter 17

Chapter 17:

I woke up with a weight on my side. I was so warm. I go to turn over but I'm met with, what I now know is an arm, tightening. I look to the owner of the arm and am met with the most adorable sight.

Jacob lays there, asleep. He looks so cute. His lips slightly parted. His brown hair tossled with sleep, his gorgeous blue eyes hidden behind his eyelids. I had never noticed it but, he had a light dusting of freckles on his nose. It just made him look even cuter.

He was so big, like massive, compared to my body. I was fully engulfed in him. His muscular arms around me and my head in his chest. I was completely content just laying here forever.

I snuggled into his chest more and listened to his heartbeat. I sat there for a few minutes until he started to wake up.

I saw his blue eyes open and look down at me.

"Good morning." He says, voice husky.

Oh goddess. His morning voice. It's going to be the death of me.

"G-Good morning." I stuttered. I felt my cheeks heat up when he smiled. He knew he was affecting me.

I got up to save myself from more embarrassment. I walked toward the door.

"Where are you going?" Jacob asked, sounding more awake now.

"I'm heading to my room to get ready for training." I said in a "duh" tone.

"There's no training today." He stated.

"There isn't?" I asked.

"No. I said we should all take a day off. We've been working hard. So what do you want to do today?" He said.

I thought for a moment what I would like to do.

"My wolf has been acting up lately. A run would be nice." I suggested.

"Awesome. I'll get ready and then we'll go, ok?" He asked.

"Sounds good. I'll go get ready." I said, turning toward the door.

I quickly got to my room and jumped in the shower. Once I was out I dried off and slipped on some loose clothes so I could shift easily. I brush my teeth and my hair while putting it up in a ponytail. I slipped on some running shoes and headed to Jacob's room.

He was standing outside his room wearing almost the same thing as me.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded yes and we walked down and got breakfast. After breakfast we went outside, and walked toward the forest.

We went behind different trees to strip and shift. I shifted into my black wolf. I walked out from behind my tree. I see a coco color wolf standing there. By the scent, the wolf is Jacob. He's so pretty!

He trots up to me and shoves me to start walking. Instead I sprint in a random direction. I hear him chase after me. After a little bit he catches me and we play around. Nipping at each other and chasing the other.

We play for the whole day. By the time we shift back the sun has set and it's dark. We get dressed and head inside. I follow him to my room. I put my hand on the handle but turn around.

"I had fun. Today was nice." I said.

"Yeah, it was." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, good night." I said

I headed into my room and collapsed on the bed. I fell into a deep sleep.