Chapter 12

Chapter 12:
POV: Alpha Jacob Sterling

I sigh and look at her. My beautiful mate. Everything about her is perfect. Her dark brown hair and green eyes.

Now that I look at them closely they are more of an emerald green.

"Are you done staring?" She says with a smile on her face.

"Oh! I'm sorry." I said feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Your fine. You look cute when you blush." She laughs.

God, her laugh. It's the most angelic sound ever.

"So are we going to talk or what?" She smiles.

"Yeah," I said getting serious, "I realized I was being a jerk to you when you walked out of training. I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have said the things I did. After training Hannson convinced me to come talk to you, but when I went to your room you were talking to Anne so I went in here to do some work. You beat me to it. And now were here talking to each other." I finished.

"But that doesn't explain why you hate me and why you changed. It can't be just because your beta said so right?" She questioned.

"I don't hate you. I hate your kind. I hate rouges. I show no mercy to them and after years of doing that it has just become a habit. When Hannson and Anne told me you weren't like the rest of them, that you were good. I didn't want to believe them. I had this image in my mind that you and all other rouges were bad. I realized I was wrong. Hannson and Anne have this undying trust for you and, I don't know. I just...I've wanted a mate for so long, and once I finnaly found you I was so happy but my dumb ass couldn't see past that you were a rouge." I finished explaining.

"Why do you hate rouges?" She asked.

"I assume that Hannson and Anne told you that my family was all murdered in an attack." I said.

"Yes. But why do you hate them?" She stressed the word why.

"They took the people I loved away from me. They made me grow up so much faster than I should have. And I guess I just thought that all rouges were the same and didn't realize some were forced to be a rouge, like you." I finished with a sigh.

"Rouges took away the people I loved too. They made me grow up faster too." She said.

"I guess we have more in common then I thought." I said

"Yeah." She half-heartedly chuckled.

"I'm sorry. I messed up. I don't know if you can forgive me but, you can train with the pack. And I would like to start over, if that's okay with you." I said.

"I would love to." She smiled.

I stuck my hand out, "It's nice to meet you, I'm Jacob." I said with a smile.

"I'm Clare." She smiled while shaking my hand.

Sparks exploded from our conjoined hands. It was the best feeling in the world.

__________________☆_________________

This book has 100 reads! Holy crap! Thanks guys!