Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

Jacob and I were sitting on his bed watching a movie. It's the closest I've ever been to him before. I can feel his body heat from where I'm sitting which is about half a foot away.

We sat there in silence, watching the movie for about 30 minutes until the door slightly creeped open. Both me and Jacob looked toward the door.

There Anne was looking through the slightly ajar door at us. She opened the door wider and walked in.

"You guys are doing it wrong! Here let me help you!" She exclaimed.

She then proceeded to grab Jacob's arm and put it around my shoulder and practically shoved me into his side. She forced my head down onto his chest.

"There that's better!" She said and walked out of the room, closing the door.

We were both tense not knowing what to do but eventually he relaxed and moved his arm to my waist to pull me closer. I looked up at him and he looked down at me and smiled. I couldn't help but give a shy smile back and relaxed with my head against his chest listening to his steady heartbeat while watching the movie.

Sparks were going off from where we were touching. I loved this feeling. I let out a content sigh and snuggled into him more, if that was even possible.

All too quickly the movie got finished and we were both just snuggling on his bed.

"What do you want to do now?" His voice rang though the quiet room.

"I don't know. Why don't we play 21 questions? To get to know each other." I suggested.

"Sounds awesome." He said.

"You ask first." I said.

"Ok, what's your favorite color?" He questioned.

"Light blue, what's yours?" I inquired.

"Orange? I really don't have one." He admitted slightly chuckling.

Our game went on for hours way exceeding the limit of 21 questions. We went down stairs to grab some food.

When we walked into the kitchen some pack members were there. They looked at us questioningly. They were probably wondering what the rouge was doing with the alpha. We grabbed some food and headed back to his room.

"Hey Jacob?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He looked up at me.

"I was just wondering when I could join the pack. Or if I could." I say.

"You want to be a part of the pack?" He questioned looking slightly astonished.

"Yes. Is that a problem?" I asked.

"No! No. Not at all. The next full moon you can join." He said.

"Thank you!" I practically screamed and hugged him.

He hugged me back in a tight embrace for I don't know how long. Neither of us saying a word. I glanced over at the clock. The time said 11:05.

"I should get going." I stated

Jacob glanced over at the clock and nodded.

"I'll walk you to your room." He said getting up.

We walked down the hallway to my room and stopped outside the door.

"I had fun today." I said smiling.

"I did too. Hopefully we can do it again sometime." He said scratching the back of his neck.

I rolled my eyes at his nervousness and stood on my tippy toes and gave his cheek a quick kiss. I turned around and walked back into my room closing the door.

I flopped down on my bed and fell into a deep sleep dreaming about my mate.