Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

"You're all good to go sweetie." Dr. Anderson said while standing up from her chair.

"Thank you, but where will I go?" I questioned.

"I assume that your staying here because of you mate but I don't know. Talk to Anne or Hannson." She smiled at me and walked out.

Great I'm alone. Where will I stay now that I can leave. I want to stay here but will Jacob let me?

I sighed and layed back down. I started thinking about my mate.

I just want to talk to him. I start thinking about what he said to me earlier today. He didn't want to spend time with me. His alpha business was more important. I could feel my eyes sting.

After he walked out I cried for like 30 minutes and then Dr. Anderson came in and did a check on me and said I could go. Thinking about it now still makes me want to cry.

I look up as I here a knock on the door.

"Hi." Anne says as she peeks he head into the room.

She sees the tears in my eyes and runs over to me.

"What's wrong? What happened? Are you okay?" She bombarded me with questions.

"I offered to watch a movie together and he said no. His alpha business was more important than me." I tried to say while sobbing.

"Hey, it's okay. He'll come around eventually. And if he doesn't I'll kick his ass." She said angrily.

"I can go." I stayed blankly.

"Really!" Anne screamed.

"Yeah." I said.

"Oh my god. I can get you a room right next to mine and Hannson's! And then we can have girls nights and pillow fights and go shopping! We will have so much fun!" She was jumping up and down while clapping her hands.

I laughed at her antics. She has really become a very good friend.

"Come on!" She said a dragged me out of my hospital bed.

I couldn't walk. I had been sitting there for almost 2 weeks and now I couldn't walk.

"Just wait I have to get used to walking again." I said while laughing lightly.

"Hurry up!" She exclaimed.

"Alright." I said

She grabbed my hand and drug me through the halls and eventually we stood in a beautiful room.

"Woah..." I said in amazement.

"Yeah this is an awesome bedroom. And it's all yours!" She said while hugging me.

"This is my room?" My jaw was hanging on the floor.

"Yep. Now let's go! You can borrow some of my clothes and then were going shopping!" She sang.

"Okay." I said

I got dressed in the clothes she handed me and we were on our way to the mall. We went to almost every store. I only wanted to buy necessities but Anne bought me dresses and shoes and everything else that was supper expensive.

We got back to the pack house and I walked up to my new room.

"Good night Anne." I said.

"Good night Clare. Today was a good day." She smiled.

"Yeah." I responded.

I walked into my room, put down my 20 bags, jumped on my bed, and fell into a deep sleep.