Chapter 20

Chapter 20:

Jacob's lips where on mine. They were so soft! The kiss was exactly how I imagined it would be.

After a few seconds of shock, I kissed him back. He pulled us closer together. One of his hands was on my hip and the other was on the back of head pushing our lips closer together. My arms snaked there way up to his neck.

We stood there for a good minute, just kissing. It wasn't rushed, or sloppy, it was slow and passionate. Like we had all the time in the world.

We both pulled back for air at the same time. He leaned his forehead against mine. I could feel his minty breath on my lips.

"Wow." He said, amazed.

I agreed with him. The kiss was absolutely amazing. I could feel his love for me through that kiss.

"Wow indeed." I giggled.

We sat there in silence, just our breathing could be heard. Until he finally spoke up.

"Come on, I want to show you around." He gestured towards the house.

"Lead the way." I said, and followed him.

He showed me around the house. It was huge! There were three floors.

The first floor consisted of the kitchen, dinning room, and the living room. It also had an office for Jacob and I to do pack work. There was also two bathrooms on the ground floor.

On the second floor we had, a game room, a theater room, and guest rooms. For when an alpha, and his family, from another pack were here.

The third floor was our floor. It had our bedroom and another office. It also had a nursery, for our future kids, and multiple bedrooms for them when they were older.

I loved the house. Jacob was so thoughtful when he planned everything.

"Come on, you still need to see the outside." He commented.

I rushed back down the stairs and almost tore the sliding door off it's tracks. It was gorgeous.

There was a beautiful stone walkway and a glass table. There were little lanterns hanging off of the small pergola.

"It's beautiful." I stated.

"You really like it?" He asked.

"Yes! Everything is amazing. You are amazing!" I said, looking at him.

"Thanks. It's not fully done. We still have to move our clothes in and stuff, but after that, we get to live here." He said.

"That sounds amazing." I replied.

"Come on, we have to go to bed, it's late." I said, after a moment of silence.

I followed him back to the pack house taking in the house again. It was truly amazing.

Once we reached our room, we got ready for bed.

I collapsed on the bed after I was done taking a shower. I was so tired.

Jacob slipped into bed behind me.

"Good night, love." Jacob said.

"Good night." I said, smiling and snuggling into his warmth.