Prologue

Shinwon had probably sighed for the ninth time while waiting for his boss- and friend- in the CEO's office. And yes that friend of his is the CEO of the company that he works at. Normally he's earlier than the given schedule but today, it seems like he's taking a while. Sometimes he asks himself, 'how the hell did I manage to have the CEO as my friend?'. All he can remember is that he gave him home-made cookies.

But he's not only waiting for his boss, he's waiting for his cousin too. Wooseok, that one really tall member of the family, is now an adult. At least that's what Shinwon wants to believe, he needs to be a part of the society, he can't stay at home and feed off his parents all day. So that's why he recommended his cousin to his boss to be his temporary secretary. It's only for 8 months, he just hope that Wooseok would actually handle it.

Since Wooseok is 22 years old, he's probably all mature and stuff now right? Nope, he is wrong.

Wooseok was sluggishly making his way to the elevator when he noticed a small dude enter it, and then the elevator doors starts to close.... Wooseok, full of determination, naruto-ran so fast as if he was almost at the finish line in the olympics. Just in time, he had slipped his hand between the elevator doors before it can close, and at the same time, startling the very petite man inside.

"Sorry man, in a rush to the 32nd floor." Wooseok said to the short lad while pressing the required button. Surprisingly, but not really, he is not out of breath even after running in such a weird manner. The smol guy looked at him weirdly before speaking.

"Same." Wooseok was surprised by this, not only does he look young but he sounds young too, 'are kids even allowed to work here?'. Wooseok just nodded and both of them silently waited for their desired floor.

The entrance of the tall lad was unexpected for the shorter, even the way he ran was very out of place from the ordinary. 'He doesn't seem familiar, does he even know who I am? Maybe he's new...'.

They finally reached their desired floor, they both walked out and started to head the same direction. Now this is very awkward for Wooseok, he glanced at the other, he couldn't help but ask.

"Hey kid, where are you heading?" Wooseok can tell that the shorter was clearly taken aback by him calling him a kid, 'he does look like a kid tho...'. The other was pretty expressive with his facial expression, that Wooseok is pretty sure the guy already hates him. Good job.

"Aha- No, where are you heading." Sass was evident from the man's voice. 'Yep, already made my enemy'.

"Well... I'm going to the CEO's office."

"What a coincidence, me too." The smaller smiled to himself and wow isn't that just adorable. Wooseok for some reason can't help it and smiled too. And then they reach the office.

Wooseok opened the door for the both of them, instead of seeing the CEO himself, they were greeted with an empty desk that definitely belongs to a CEO. At the desk, there was a name plate placed at the very center close to the edge. Mr. Jo Jinho.

"Huh, so I guess he is still not here."

"Wooseok oh my god-"

"Oh hey Shinwon." Wooseok greeted his cousin that is for some reason looks panicked, eyes wide with both of his hands on his head. The shorter of the three silently passed by the two giants towards the desk and placed himself on the big chair.

"Well the CEO is now here, hello."

"Wait no way, YOU'RE THE CEO??? Oh my god- HAHAHa YOU'RE SO SMOL, holy-" Shinwon smacked his mouth while glaring at him, he quickly apologized and excused themselves, dragging Wooseok out of the room.

°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°
Hi~💜

     °~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°Hi~💜

>:3