Chapter 16

Wooseok called a cab for Jinho, but the shorter invited him over to his place. He wanted to say no because of what happened the last time, but Jinho's pleading eyes made it really hard that he gave up and got in the car. Making their way to Jinho's house with the older resting his head on his shoulder.

It wasn't a long ride, knowing that they walked from their houses to the grocery store. They just needed an extra lift because of the groceries Jinho bought, which is actually a crap ton. So no surprise that they're home already by just a short amount of time.

Groceries in hand, the metal gates automatically opened, two bodyguards (or just guards or servants? Wooseok doesn't know, lets just say people) greeted the two. They reached out their hands for the bags to be handled by them but Jinho refused, shaking his head a no.

The two men were very confused on why their boss would not let them carry the stuff he was holding like he always make them do whenever he carries an object, heavy or not. "It's not that heavy, trust me." Jinho said to an uneasy looking guard.

Wooseok received weird looks from the two, he wouldn't blame them tho because; one, he was either really handsome for them or two, they know him because they saw him before from that one night with Jinho. Well, now that Wooseok remembers, they did saw him when they were literally rushing to his boyfriend's house.

"Yeah, I'm that guy..." He whispered to the other guard that had a questioning look, startled when he heard the taller whisper to him so suddenly. He has no idea what that tall guy was talking about.

Entering the house, a nice elderly lady bowed to greet both of them. "Welcome home dear, I see you have a visitor?" The woman looked at Wooseok, he blushed. Her aura just screams 'MOM', he wonders if she's a relative of Jinho's. "He's a friend." Jinho lied, resulting on Wooseok glaring at him.

Jinho placed the bags on the floor, a pair of maids making their way to pick them up and probably sort them in the fridge and cabinets. "Oh, wait. Don't, I'll handle that." The maids looked at him with wide questioning eyes, even the calm elderly lady was surprised.

"You guys can rest for now. So... shoo, to your rooms. You to aunty." The maids were a bit dumbfounded, not like Jinho being nice wasn't a common thing. It's just that he was being too nice, their not quite used to it. And Jinho was a great boss, so the maids are quite fond of him and they really like working for him.

But since it was an order, they followed and went back to their headquarters which was another smaller building that Jinho provided for them to stay in, what a nice person he is. "You seem to be in a good mood dear, I'll cook you both a fine meal later!" She clasped her hands together, smiling sweetly.

Adorable!!! Wooseok thought.

"Auntie- it's too early for you to think about dinner, and by that you don't have to cook dinner for tonight. You go on and rest..." The expression on her face changed to a worried one, "You're going to cook?" Jinho nodded with a hum.

"But dear, you don't know how to cook." The pang of motherly honesty hit hard but she said it with such comforting tone that Jinho isn't mad at all for her to be questioned of skill. And by that Jinho indeed doesn't know shit in cooking, even a simply sunny side up seems so difficult to his eyes.

"Don't worry uh- Jinho's aunt. I'll make sure he doesn't burn his own house down." Jinho scoffed, looking at Wooseok with a raised eyebrow. The elderly looked contented with what she heard, even if it was supposed to come out as a joke. Wooseok felt soft to be met with her eyes that gleamed trust, damn he misses his mom big time.

"Well, that's great to hear. Ok then, you two enjoy the rest of the afternoon!" She bowed and made an exit. "This old form of mine will take her charging." She happily said while she joyfully make her way to the maid's headquarters.