Chapter 09

"Wait a... bar?" Wooseok asked, a bit concern on where they are going. It's not like he haven't been in a bar before but- he just doesn't drink. He looked down at the smaller who looked up at him with pretty eyes. Damn Wooseok feels breathless by the view.

"Well, you know- I'm still kind of pissed..." Jinho explained, lips pouting a little, "One can even say I'm stressed." he continued.

"So you're gonna blow off some steam in a bar?" The taller asks, still very unsure for he knows very well that drinking away your problems isn't really effective. Jinho just nodded, then resting his head back at Wooseok's shoulder.

Within no time, the car stopped in front of a building that emits neon lights here and there. Jinho got out of the car and Wooseok came out after. Tapping on the window, it rolls down to see the driver. "Please drive my car back at my house, thank you!" Jinho exclaimed, while the driver smiled at him while giving a nod.

Stepping aside, Jinho watched as the car moves away from his sight. Wooseok was worried yet again, "Hyung, are you sure this is a good idea?" Jinho just raised an eyebrow, still having a small smile. "Don't worry, my house isn't that far from here." He said while walking towards the entrance.

There was a line, but it wasn't too long. The span of the line didn't really matter for Jinho, because he walked straight for the door that was guarded by a bald bouncer, big body and all. But the intimidating bouncer's facial expression soften when he sees Jinho, automatically opening the door for him.

'He must be a regular here then...' Wooseok thought while trailing behind the shorter, but a big muscular arm stopped him in his tract. Looking up to the owner of the arm, the bouncer was squinting at him. "Oh, let him in. He's with me." Jinho said, turning back and grabbing a hold of Wooseok's wrist.

The man nodded, retreating his arm back to let Wooseok in, but he still had his eyes on the lad. "So the people here know you?" Wooseok asks, trying to distract himself from the dark hallway they are walking through. "Well yeah, I always come back to this place."

Wooseok's scalp begins to sweat a little as he finally see different colors of light from the other end, he's not ready to see what is in the other side. Every step they take, the louder the music gets. It sounded like- House music? Or maybe it's French House?

They finally got in the wide room that was full of: commoners? And they are just having fun, people enjoying themselves while drinking with friends, men and women dancing in the dance floor but non of them are moving in a nasty way. This is different from other bars, it's less... toxic.

It's a bit of a surprise for Wooseok to know that this is the kind of place Jinho hangs out in, knowing his status and all. Maybe releasing your stress in a place like this works, it's a haven for people to just relax.

Wooseok finds himself smiling a little bit, already liking the atmosphere of the place. Soon enough, Jinho went his way to the bartender. 'one minute in and you're already asking for drinks? Jeezuz' But Wooseok thought wrong for Jinho hugged the bartender, who hugged him back. 'Wtf-'

"Yah Jo Jinho! It's nice to see you again!"

"You too hyung!" Wooseok stands an awkward amount of distance away from the two, not really knowing if he should join in or he let the two be since the taller of the pair looks trustworthy enough for Wooseok's liking.

After the incident with Yanan, Wooseok doesn't think leaving Jinho with other men would be safe anymore. The attachment that Wooseok feels towards Jinho makes him have emotions and that's totally ok, and his protectiveness over him is ok as well.