Chapter 01

"Ok Wooseok, what the fuc-"

"He's really smol..." Wooseok said, dumbfounded, cutting-off Shinwon's sentence. Shinwon scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"This bitc-ugh, yes I know. I'm not blind Wooseok, but can you not call him smal-"

"Smol." Wooseok corrected.

"Smol? Agh- Whatever, just don't offend Jinho with his height or you're gonna get fired asap." Shinwon finished his sentence with a snap, probably for the extra effects. Wooseok just sighed and mumbled under his breath, but Shinwon was so used to Wooseok's mumbling that he can clearly understand him.

"What do you mean you didn't ask for this? True you didn't ask for this but you need this. Heck, you're 22 years old!" Here we go again, another lecture from the perfect child of the family, Shinwon. It was now Wooseok's turn to roll his eyes.

"First of all I didn't know that your boss was a ten year old-"

"SSHUSH- the walls are thin here! God, your voice is so damn loud..." He hissed at his pouting cousin, he was just stating a fact, he does look like a ten year old that is wearing a suit. Now in the other room tho...

"Mother, father, why have you gifted your son with such little height?" It is true, the walls are thin that Jinho can actually still hear the two, especially the taller of the two with his really deep as heck voice. His desk was even place at the very end of the room where his back was facing the perfect view of skyscrapers and buildings. 

The door finally opens, revealing the two giants. The both of them shuffled forward, Shinwon nudging Wooseok by the side then both of them bowing.

"I'm really sorry Jin- I mean, Mr. Jo, for my cousin's rude behavior... I-"

"No no it's okey(not). He's new here after all and didn't know who I was, so I'll let that pass. Now Mr. Jung, please take a sit." Wooseok automatically slumped down on the chair provided and this is where Shinwon begins to slowly die inside.

"Are you like... really the CEO?" Wooseok squinted his eyes at the smaller, not really convinced that the tiny man in front of him is the CEO.

"Oh no, I'm definitely not the CEO." Jinho mockingly said, still having a small smile plastered on his face.

"And this is definitely not my desk, I'm just sitting here for fun-"

"Ok damn, sorry, Its just that you... you look so young." Jinho laughed at this statement, maybe being short is not too bad.

"You only say that because you are probably older than me..." Jinho took out a folder that has Wooseok's name on it. Wooseok thought for a bit, 'what if he is ten? I mean, I'm only 22 and all...'.

"How old are you?" Wooseok finally asked out of curiosity.

"28."

"28-PPFFFffffffahAHAHAHAHahaha- I mean, uh... cool." Wooseok coughed and fixed himself, Shinwon at a corner was now dead, and Jinho had his eyebrows furrowed, completely staring at him with a questioning look.

"I'm sorry but is there something wrong with my age?"

"What? No! There's nothing wrong with your age. The funny thing is just that... you're the one who is older, not me. I'm 22." Shinwon at this point have left the room, he just cant with his cousin's immaturity. Jinho is shocked.

"No."

"Yep."

"You're joking-"

"I am not, if you have read my profile, it says I am born in 1998. So?" Jinho still had his mouth open, but then quickly shut it, 'he is only 22 but is so tall, that's kinda hot'. Jinho removed the thought and focused back to reality.