Chapter 11

In a large room, that is enclosed by walls of different shades of beige, a color that goes well with the natural light of the rising sun that managed to creep in through a gap in between the satin robes of a curtain from the wide glass window, contained a queen sized bed that is occupied by two men.

They lay comfortably next to each other, the taller being engulfed by the thick sandy-colored blanket, while the other was facing away from him. One of the boys remembered everything from last night, from how it looked to how it felt. While the other one- not so.

He was drunk and the other was sober, not really a great status for a pair to do the thing. Yet maybe there is a memory that the shorter can remember, only if he tries hard enough to actually do so. Or it can go the other way around where he tries to forget it and brush it off like it never happened. But of course, that might hurt the other one.

The both of them haven't woken up from their slumber yet, which is expected due to how hard they did it last night. Light snoring was the only noise that can be heard in the room, it was quiet and the two were at peace. But sadly, peace itself is ephemeral.

The digital alarm clock started blaring untoward high-pitched beeping that abruptly woke up the smaller, groaning in dismay as he struggles to reach for the said clock. The lad next to him still snores, unbothered and still deep in his sleep.

Jinho had to lean all the weight on his arm and hip, which sent a jolt of pain through his body. He managed to shut the alarm, he slumped down to the bed after doing so. He whimpered silently to himself, suddenly feeling sore all around his body. Whoever he slept with last night clearly did a number on him.

Speaking of which, what did happened last night? Jinho just laid there, staring at the white ceiling while trying to remember the events of yesterday. Yanan's party- didn't really went well, did he picked up a hunk somewhere? He went to a bar that's for sure, and he was with Wooseok.

He was with Wooseok.

Jinho's whole body tensed. Dread was building up inside him, he couldn't actually right? Right. He probably took a random-ass person home to go fuck with and he definitely didn't sleep with Wooseok. RIGHT?? He totally slept with a stranger- oh who is he kidding. He's such a whore.

But he can't assume knowing that his' drunk self and sober self are pretty much different people from what he've experienced. He cursed under his breath, knowing damn well that it is Wooseok who is right next to him. He shuffled a bit, trying to be comfortable and not hurt himself. Out of luck- every part of his body hurts, what position did they do? Jeez.

He tried to be in a sitting position. Well, he ended up in a half-sitting position but it still works. He reaches over to grab at the edge of the blanket that covers the lad besides him, he slowly moved it down to see who the man truly is. Jinho's heart dropped by the sight. Regret.

Wooseok looks beautiful while sleeping, Jinho can't believe he stained this kid. Jinho laid back down. God- he's such a slut. Last night's heaven resulted with morning's hell. Feeling of guilt was heavy on his chest that it started to hurt, he started sniffling lightly, tears welling up in his eyes. He feels frustrated at himself.

He loves Wooseok but he knows very well that he can't- He can't be with him. He can't trust Wooseok, but he can't trust himself more. He didn't want it to be this way, he doesn't deserve Wooseok even the slightest. He doesn't deserve to even be happy. It's messed up, his life is messed up.

Jinho began to sob lightly, but it still managed to wake up the younger, the sheets started shifting. Jinho clasped his hand over his mouth, trying not make a sound. He hid himself by pulling the covers over his head. Wooseok rubbed his eyes, sitting up and looked around the room that he's in.
Oh, Jinho's room.