Chapter 06

The sun is present and is shining as usual with a few clouds painting the sky, giving the littlest shade for the ones who walks the breathtaking place that everyone calls home, earth. It was a beautiful day, a sunny one, yet Jinho has thunder storms above his head, he wasn't in a good mood. Wooseok can't even come near him, for Jinho said that he was 'too distracting', he knows he's handsome but damn.

A few days ago they were doing just fine. Wooseok and him were getting so close and comfortable wit each other and stuff. But this time, Jinho had this dark aura. Sighing more often and clicking his tongue in frustration, talk about a sudden change in personality.

Wooseok has no idea on what is bothering Jinho so much to make him act like this. Even when he tries to offer coffee or anything nice in particular, Jinho would just shake his head, not even bothering to say anything. Where's the cool and approachable Jinho when you wanted him?

So at the moment, Wooseok was just there, glancing at his boss from time to time. The silence in the air really taking a huge toll on the younger. In all honesty, he's really worried for the smaller. He wants to comfort him and help him feel at ease but he doesn't know how too. So he just waited, silently and patiently. It was a boring wait, since he wasn't doing anything and Jinho wasn't giving him any orders. But alas, his boss finally opened his mouth.

"Mr. Jung." Jinho called out with a serious tone in his voice, yet his eyes are still glued on the screen of his computer. Wooseok quickly fixed his posture, even tho Jinho wasn't looking at him. He replied with a quick, "Yes, Mr. Jo.", waiting for what he is about to say next. Throughout all the days he have spend in the office here with Jinho, he started to pick up a few traits and habits. Such as responding quickly when his name is being called, and being able to read what Jinho was thinking through his very expressive facial expressions.

It took a while for Jinho to continue, since he is about to ask something that he haven't asked Wooseok, and his past secretary even, for that thing being something that he is just not used to doing but have too. Because the situation that he is currently in is giving him a bit of a lot of stress than it should be giving. So another sigh was released.

"Clean my schedule for the upcoming hours, we're going somewhere." Wooseok tilted his head in confusion, since Jinho was the type of person to keep intact with the given schedule. So it was new, and indeed weird, but whatever right? So he did just what Jinho told him to do. While doing so, he remembered Jinho saying 'we're', specifically saying that it would be the two of them, Wooseok questioned Jinho.

"Uh... Where are we going boss?"

"To a place where I don't want to go." Jinho said as bluntly as ever, eyes still on the screen. Wooseok can't help but squint and tilt his head a little. 'Then why you gonna go??', he wanted to ask that but decided not to, 'cause who knows, maybe their going to a boring meet up for business stuff 'n shit.

The last time him and Jinho went out was for a meeting with another company. The meeting was talking about business stuff, mobility of that and this, the demanded supply of whatever. Just business stuff that Wooseok doesn't understand. But at least at the end of it he had fun, because apparently one of the business man was checking Jinho out from behind when they were at an elevator. Wooseok being a very overprotective person to the things(and people) he cherished, blocked the view of Jinho's perfect lil' ass with his phone that was on front camera, so the man can see his ugly self. It was perfectly timed, for the elevator doors opened and they just left the man who was speechless. Jinho didn't know about that certain happening, he doesn't need to know. But oh well, another business meeting.

That's an assumption he made, but maybe it's more than that? Because Jinho wouldn't go all the way to clear his schedule right? And to be so stressed about it all morning to almost dinner time. Wooseok was thinking hard, even theorizing. A few minutes has past but Wooseok can't help but let another question slip through his mouth.