Chapter 02

"No, I'm not gonna go down again." Wooseok said, crossing his arms. It's his first day but damn he's already tired from going back and fort just for Jinho's coffee. He is standing right in front of Jinho's desk, where an unwanted drink is placed just at the center, waiting for Jinho to just drink the damn thing.

Jinho finally turned his chair around to see the irritated man. Quite satisfied by the view, he grinned tauntingly, 'here comes the sarcastic remarks' thought Wooseok, slowly losing his cool.

"I'm sorry but isn't it your job to serve me? I mean, if you're not happy with your job I could easily replace you-"

"Just tell me what you want in your goddamn coffee!" Not only Jinho was surprised by the sudden raise of voice, Wooseok was too. He's not the type to get mad so easily. At that moment, Jinho just now realized how deep and rough Wooseok's voice is, it has seemed to spark something inside him that made him attracted to the taller yet again.

"Sorry, didn't really mean to shout at you like that... uh- boss." Jinho wasn't really paying attention to what Wooseok was saying since he is too busy planning on how to make Wooseok mad and make him shout at him again.

"I don't want coffee anymore... go throw it away." Wooseok looked at him a bit worried, but throwing innocent coffee away? No. So rather then throwing it away, he grabbed it and took a sip, worry quickly gone because of the the lovely aroma the coffee emits.

"Sorry boss, I'm not really a fan of wasting stuff you know." The coffee wasn't hot anymore nor it have turned cold yet, it was pretty creamy and milk was definitely a used substance on making this coffee. Jinho glared at the person drinking his supposedly coffee, but he did say that he doesn't want it, so he's at fault here.

"Are you going to pay for that?" While still drinking, Wooseok smirked. Now detaching his lips from the cup, he released a sigh of satisfaction.

"Nope. You still want it?" Wooseok teasingly said to the smaller, while forwarding the cup to him.

"No." Jinho turned away, arms crossed while pouting. His ears are turning a bit red by embarrassment. Wooseok seemed to notice it and chuckled.

"Aw, is puppy mad?" For some reason, Wooseok really wants to baby Jinho, he's just really cute. Jinho clicked his tongue and snapped his head towards Wooseok, completely annoyed.

"Mr. Jung, can you not call me puppy?"

"Yeah, whatever. I'm gonna go to the bathroom. You can come if you want." Wooseok joked before heading to the door. Jinho just scoffed at him and went back to doing his own business. Wooseok opened the door just before someone else can open it. Both men stand faced to faced, the guy outside the office has his hand raised ready to knocked but Wooseok already opened the door for him.

"Uh... Thanks?" The unknown man entered the room without sparing another glance at Wooseok. 'Who dafaq is that douche?' Wooseok thought losing his interest of going to the bathroom, he closed the door and went back to his desk, deciding to silently inspect the guy.

"Mr. Jo, the files that you ask for are done. I have rendered every one of them. Surprisingly, the new intern didn't make any mistakes." The guy seemed really impressed with the papers he is holding, and Jinho was in awe too. He gave the papers to Jinho, he looked at it carefully.

"Thank you Mr. Yang..." Mr. Yang? Wooseok took note of the said person's name, he only has to wait for the first name. Jinho was looking through all of the pages and from his facial expression, he was clearly impressed.

"My, Mr. Yang... Who is this intern of yours?" Jinho asked, tone full of curiosity. He was looking up at 'Mr. Yang' expectingly.

"I was really impressed too, his name is Adachi Yuto. He's from Japan but he is really good at Korean." The guy looked at Wooseok's direction and smirked.