Why are you always angry?

Jason Wilhelm x reader
_____________________

Jason's POV
Now now, (Y/N) why are you so strange. Changing the way I act and I have no control over it. What do I do. I can't put up my act if your around. But...maybe I like that.
Jason slowly strokes your (H/C) locks, with a small smile plastered on his lips. He looks down at you on his lap peacefully taking a nap. His eyes sparkle with admiration.
(Y/N) you let me be myself around you. You let me accept that I can't always be acting around others. You have changed my life so I'll make sure to change yours as well.
He lightly smirks having an idea in his head.

Back to normal POV
You slowly open your eye to Jason, your boyfriend for 5 years, lightly smirking. You stare into his beautiful eye.
"Hey" you whisper
"Look who decided to wake up" he jokes
You lightly laugh and sit up. You sit next to Jason and put your head on his shoulder. He looks at you and smiles.
"So, wanna go do something today?" You ask.
"Mhm yeah, I have something planned but that's way later" he responds with a proud smile.
You chuckle at his adorable smile. You peck his check and get up, stretching.
"Well let's go downstairs to the others" you state simply smiling at Jason.
"Sure, lets go"
With that said the both of you head downstairs.

As you get to the living room you notice that the guys are preparing to film for freetime. You smile and walk over to them.
"What are we filming today lads" you question
"Uh, we areeeeeeee" Cenna focuses on setting the camera, "doing the shock lie detector" Cenna finishes his sentence and looks up at you and smiles.
Tal walks over with a smile on his face.
"Oh hey (Y/N) you came down just in time! Thought I might had to send someone up there to drag you down to film" he says jokingly.
You lightly laugh and wave your hands in front of you, "nah, I can sense that when you're about to film so I automatically come downstairs"
Tal laughs and looking at Jason feeling the glares Jason was sending him.
"Yo Jason-"
Tal is interrupted by Jason.
"Yeah yeah I think that's enough joking around!" Jason yells starting to get angry.
You sigh and look at Jason, you smile at him and he somewhat calm downs.
"Well! Lets start filming!" Tal exclaims whiles clapping his hands.
Everyone gets into position. Jason standing next to you. Tal does the intro and the video starts. Adi smiles at Tal as he walks over to the machine.
"I have a question, a good one in fact" Adi flashes a cheeky smile whiles everyone laughs.
"Tal, my dearest brother. A little birdie told me that YOU, Tal Fishman, has a crush on the famous Beauty (Y/N) (S/N) (your name and surname just in case you didn't know), is that true?" Adi flashes his cheeky grin again.
You feel Jason wrap his arms around your waist somewhat tightly. Everyone waits for Tals answer, everyone being on edge. Tal awkwardly looks around thinking about his answer. I mean he doesn't want to lie and get shocked does he?
"Um... yeah i do..." Tal mumbles
Everyone looks shocked other than Jason. Jason looks angry as hell. Before Adi could turn on the life detector, Jason explodes with anger.
"WHAT THE FUCK TAL, YOU CAN'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HER. (Y/N) IS MINE!! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND. OR IS IT THAT YOU'RE SO THIRSTY THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO STEAL MY GIRL?!!!" Jason shouts at the top of his lungs.
The whole room goes quiet. Jason grabs you wrist and head to his room. He sits down on his couch and looks at you. You look at him.
"Um, Jason was that really called for?" You say looking at the floor.
"Ye-....no, no it wasn't..." Jason sighs
You awkwardly fiddle with your fingers. Jason notices that and walks up to you. He takes a hold of your hands.
"Look, I'm sorry (Y/N) but I just don't want you to leave me for stupid Tal alright? I can't help it...." Jason says getting quieter by every word.
You sigh and squeeze his hands lightly.
"Jason, I love you and nothing will ever change that, trust me" you said with a small smile.
You kiss his lips and he happily kisses yours back. You smile into the kiss.
"(Y/N) you go get dressed, something fancy and I'll go downstairs and apologise to Tal and then we can head off, alright?"
You nod your head happily and walk to the bathroom. Jason smiles and walks downstairs.

Jason's POV
I sees Tal and walk up to him.
"Yo Tal..." I start.
Tal looks at me and makes eye contact.
Well this ain't awkward...
"Yo what's up?" Tal asks
Come on you can do it, for (Y/N) sake!
"I just wanted to say no hard feelings about what happened right?" I mumbled a bit.
Damn it don't show weakness!
Tal laughs and puts his hand out,
"Yeah no hard feelings. Don't worry about me having a crush on (Y/N), I would never ruin a friends relationship"
I take Tals hand to do our usual handshake. I lightly laugh.
"Okay yeah cool, anyways me and (Y/N) are going out hopefully when we come back everything will be different" I smirk at my sentence.
Tal laughs, "dude what have you got planned" he wiggles his eyebrows at me.
I just laugh it off, "secret but you'll see soon anyways see ya"
Tal nods, " see you later bro"
With that said I walk back upstairs.

That's where I see my beautiful (Y/N) dancing around to her music. Her (H/C) locks were wet from the shower, her face was bare and her skin looked flawless. She had a towel wrapped around her and she was picking out her clothes. As her back was towards me, I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She lightly jumped and giggled.
Why are you so cute (Y/N).
"Hey! You scared the shit out of me"
I just laugh, I kiss her neck.
"Stop dancing around and get ready you weirdo"
She laughs and nods her head.

Back to normal POV
You quickly put on your red dress.

Back to normal POVYou quickly put on your red dress

You put on some gold earrings and your gold heals. You put on some makeup and dry your hair and brush it. You open the bathroom door and walk out. Walking towards Jason who was sat down on his phone. You look at him in his tux. You smirk.
"Oh why hello handsome" you giggle
Jason looks up and and looks back down at his phone. He stops and slowly looks back up at you. His eyes widen.
"Woah...breathtaking..." Jason blushes
You lightly blush, "awe cute!"
"Uh L-lets go" He stutters.
You smile and walk with him downstairs, everyone stares at you with their jaws to the ground.
"Woah (Y/N) you look beautiful!" Nick shouts
You laugh at nick and smile at him. Jason snakes his arm around your waist and walks to the door. You notice his grip get stronger and you just chuckle.
"Jealous much?" You whisper to him
And he simply blushes and nods.

The two of you reach your destination which is a very high class expensive restaurant. The place was covered in white marble and gold. It was simply beautiful. The two of you sat down and had a great time.
(Yes time skip)
The two of you finish your desert and look deeply into each other's eyes. All of a sudden there's a bang, you turn you head only to find nothing there.
"Huh that was weird..." you say as you turn back to Jason to notice he's not in his seat anymore. You look down and notice he's on his knee with a box in his hands.
You shake your head out of disbelief. All of a sudden there's another bang and Jason starts to get angry.
"Why are you always angry?" You star titling your head.
"I just want it to be perfect for the most perfect girl on earth..." he mumbles
You smile, "well as long as I'm with you everything is perfect"
He blushes and clears his throat.
"(Y/N) (S/N), every since I met you I knew I wanted to end up with you and only you. You change me for the best and no one can do that. I'm always angry yet when I'm with you I'm not angry but calm and happy. You make me feels things that I haven't felt before. I simply love you and want to put a ring on your finger so everyone knows you're mine and mine forever. So (Y/N) (S/N) will you make my dreams come true and continue to stay with the old angry me. Will you let me change your life forever too...Will you marry me?" He says Shakingly opening the box revealing the most beautiful ring.
Tears form in your eyes.
"Uh... ye-yes, I will!" You smile brightly as Jason places the ring on your finger.
As he stands up you hug him tightly.
"I love you (Y/N) Wilhelm"
"I love you too Jason Wilhelm"

_________________________
Authors Note:
Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed ~