I hope one day you'll let me make you mrs (Y/N) Mayorga

Nick Mayorga x reader
______________________

You grab the phone for the speakers and put on a song (the one playing) you start dancing around the freetime members all sat down on the couch. You dance over to them. You dance around in front of them blocking the tv. They just laugh at you.
"Oh come on~" you sway your hips to the beat.
They all just laugh. You stick your tongue out.
"Looks like we doing this the hard way!"

You walk up to Tal. To take his hands and pull him up. He sighs with a big smile on his lips.
"Come on (Y/N), I'm tired" he try's to explain
You chuckle, "oh come on Tal, dance with your little sister!"
He gives up and dances with you. He doesn't realise how fun it actually is.

You point at Adi. He laughs.
"No way (Y/N/N)!" (Your nickname just in case )
"Oh you know it Adiiiiii" You elongate the 'i' in your older brothers name.
He gives up and gets up and joins in. The rest of the boys laugh recording for their insta stories. Adi ends up enjoying himself, which surprises him. All of a sudden Cenna and jojo jumped up and joined.

"This is jammy (Y/N)!" Jojo said
You laughed, "I know!"
And so only 6 people were left on the couch.
You look at Caylus. He smiles and nods.
"I know I know" he gets up and joins in.
You look at Anthony and Michael.
"I thought you'd never ask (Y/N)!" Anthony exclaimed and jumped up with Michael behind him.
"Why am I doing this again?" Michael states.
You walk over to Jason and glare at him. He laughs.
"Only this one time!" He shouts and awkwardly joins in the dancing.
You laugh, "don't be so awkward Gucci man!"
Jason just laughs at his nickname.

You look at David. You smile at him and wiggle your eyebrows. He shakes his head. You walk over to him.
"Don't make this hard David, I know you want to!!" You say wiggling your hips to the beat.
He laughed at your little dance bu continued to shake his head no. You sighed. You frowned.
"Guess I have failed..." as you're about to turn around David stands up quickly.
"Fine fine! Just don't be upset" he sighs giving in.
"Muahhahaha my evil plan worked" you do your evil laugh.
"Fucking knew it, I'll let this one pass" he says lightly smirking.
Now everyone was up dancing to your music. They were having the time of their life. Other than one person.

Nick Mayorga, the love of your life. He was looking at the floor with a sad expression. You could see tears forming in his eyes. You walk over to him and put your hand out. He slowly looks up at you and makes eye contact.
"Will you join me in this dance?" You ask with a bright smile.
Nick laughs lightly, "I swear you're a magician (Y/N)"
He takes your hand and you lead him to the 'dance floor'. He wraps his arms around your waist and you wrap your arms around his neck. You stare into his beautiful green blue eyes.
"Loving is easy ~" you sing
"You had me fucked up" nick sings along and dances with the love of his life.
You smirk, "nick, I love you"
He smiles brightly showing you his perfect smile.
"I love you too (Y/N)" he slowly leans in connecting your lips together.
You two share a cute, sweet kiss whiles dancing along. The two of you part and gaze into each other's eyes, love clearly surrounding the two of you. You were in love with him and nothing would ever change that. The other boys notices the two of you looking at each other with pure love in your eyes. They quickly snap pictures and videos posting on every and any social media.
"Now that is couple goals" jojo says and they rest of the boys agree.
"I'm happy (Y/N) chose him" Tal says approvingly.
"Same here bro. I mean (Y/N/N) couldn't have chose any better. Nick and (Y/N/N) are perfect" Adi also says approvingly.
"Wonder when the weddings going to be" Cenna states and the boys laugh.
The two of you ignore everything that's happening. Currently nothing matter but the two of you. You really did love Nick.
"I love you so much Nick Mayorga" you say again
"I love you more (Y/N) Mayorga" Nick says with a little smirk and kisses you again.
You both hear the boys 'awe' in the background, they all hug each other feeling lonely.
"You mean the world to me (Y/N) and I hope one day you'll let me make you mrs (Y/N) Mayorga" nick says lovingly
You nods whiles a tear of happiness escapes. You wouldn't change nick for anything, he was your world <3
"And that one day, I'll accept and let you make me mrs (Y/N) Mayorga" you whisper
Nick pulls you closer and kisses you again but for longer. Now this was love ~

_____________________
Authors note:
Aweeeeeeeeee, man I love Nick Mayorga, fully thought!!! This was such a cute thing to write. Hope you lot enjoy reading it ~