Why do you come back home so late?

Tal Fishman x (???) reader
___________________

You and Tal have been in a relationship for 5 years now. You two a the worlds perfect couple. You two complete each other. You and Tal know everything about each other, well nearly everything.

You have a little secret. Well not so little. You have been hiding this for ages and you always wanted to tell Tal, but it's not that easy. Telling him could have many different outcomes. Over all, it's not your fault. You have to do it. You wouldn't want to see your little brother or Tal get hurt. You care about them both. Since you've been through a lot you know how unfair and hard life can be. You won't let Damian or Tal experience the same as you did. I mean I guess you didn't have a right to do what you do but after all, they deserved it. After everything they did. You were just carrying our justice.

Today was like every other day. You woke up next to the love of your life, Tal Fishman. You would get out of bed and go downstairs and make breakfast. Today you were making pancakes. You heard Tal walk downstairs.
"Morning (Y/N)" he mumbles, rubbing his eyes.
"Morning Tal" You say with a smile on your face.
He walks over and sits on the counter.
"Do you need help with anything?" Tal asked.
You nod your head, "Yeah you can set the table if you like?"
Tal nods his head and starts to set the table.
"Will Damian join us?" He asks.
"Yeah he will" and with that said there's a knock at the door.
"I'll get it!" Tal exclaims.
Tal walks over to the door. He opens it to see a young boy. He has (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes.
"You came just in time Damian!" Tal exclaims with a smile and steps aside and lets the boy in.
Damian walks in, "is that pancakes I smell?"
Tal nods his head and closes the door and walks with Damian to the kitchen when you're putting the pancakes onto the plate.
"Hey Damian!" You exclaim with a smile.
"Yo (Y/N)" Damian replies with a sheepish smile.

The three of you sit down and have breakfast, it was a Saturday which means Damian stay with you till Sunday evening. You loved your little brother, you would do anything for him. Tal also got a long very well with Damian which made the whole situation easier. Your mother was very busy during the weekends. She works at home the whole week so Damian can stay at hers but during the weekend she has to go for business trips and meetings. So instead of Damian staying at home alone you offered to let him stay at yours. Damian was happy with that since he would get to go out with friends and he gets to see you and Tal.

After the three of you finished your breakfast everyone helped out to clean up.
"So do you have any plan Damian?" Tal asked
Damian shook his head, "nah not this weekends"
"How about we go watch a movie or go to a theme park!" You exclaimed.
"Yeah! Can we go to the new one!! My friends said it's really good! And mum doesn't let me go out much so I really want to go there!" Damian exclaims getting really happy
You and Tal laugh.
"Damn Dami, you're too cute!" You exclaims squishing Damian's cheeks.
Damian looks at you and rolls his eyes, moving away "ewwwww, never do that again (Y/N)" Damian mumbles.
You and Tal start laughing your asses off.

So the day was decided, everyone went to their rooms to get ready. The three of you got into the car and drove to the new theme park. You three wen tin every ride and had the time of your lives. As the three of you where heading to the exit, a group of guys started to talk to Damian.
"You're with your mum and dad? Oh wait you're mum would never let you go out." The group of boys laughs.
You look at Damian and see that he looks down at the floor. You knew he had problems at school since he wasn't allowed to go out like the rest of the kids in his year but you didn't think people could actually use that against him.
"Got nothing to stay do you? Waiting for your sister to stick up for you?" The boys laugh again.
Damian just stay quiet.
"He has nothing to say to you" you say in a stern voice.
"Awwww the little baby has to have his sister to sort his problems, how pathetic" the boys laughs
"He has nothing to say to you, simple as that" Tal says and crosses his arm.
"Oh sorry big man" the boys laugh again
"Would love to stay and chat but I think your friends are waiting for you...oh wait, you don't have any!" The boys walk off laughing
"Damian, do they always bother you like that?" Tal asks.
Damian just nods, "can we go home now?"
You nod your head and start to walk to the car.

You all get home safely and decide to watch a movie. Yet you couldn't get your mind of what happened at the theme park. It really annoyed you how it was a fun day until they came and ruined it. It was unfair and they made Damian's life even more harder than it needs to be. You dig your nails into the couch without realising. You were out of it, your mind in a different place. Tal looked over to notice you glaring at the screen with your nails duh into the couch. He puts his arm around you and you lightly jump. Snapping out your trance. You smile at Tal and he smiles back.

It got really late really quick. So the three of you got ready for bed and went into your separate rooms. You and Tal shared a bedroom and Damian had his own personalised room. You got into bed next to Tal. He immediately puts his arm around your waist pulling you closer to him. He snuggles into the crook of your neck. You lightly laugh.
"Goodnight Tal"
"Goodnight (Y/N), I love you" he mumbles slowly falling asleep.
"I love you too Tal" you say and kiss his hand.
You hold his hand and fall asleep as well.

Tal's POV
It was around 3am when I woke up. It was normal to wake up randomly in the night. But today was different, (Y/N) wasn't in bed. So I thought, maybe she went to the bathroom. But when she was gone for longer I knew that wasn't the case. I got out of bed and quietly walked downstairs tying not to wake up Damian. I looked in the kitchen and she wasn't there. She wasn't in the living room either. And then the door openers quietly and (Y/N) entered, closing the door on lock quietly. She turned around and jumped slightly when she saw me.
"Damn Tal! You scared me" she whispered
"Why where you outside at 3am?" I asked looking at her.
She fidgeted and looked down.
"(Y/N)?"
She stayed silent.
"Why do you come back home so late?" I asked the last time.
She looked up at me.
"(Y/N) it's not the first time this happened"
She cleared her throat.
"Uh, you see. My friend is going through a hard time. Their mother is in hospital and they you needed someone to take them home and back to the hospital since they forgot something. And since I'm close friends with them they asked me. And I agreed. I also live the closest to their house" she explained.
I nodded my head, "you could have told me (Y/N)"
"I know I know I'm sorry okay? I'll leave a note next time" she smiled at me and took ahold my hand pulling me back into our shared bedroom. We then went back to sleep.