You're such a nerd, my nerd ~

Tal Fishman x reader
____________________

-(Flash back)-
You sigh and you get off the bus. You turn up the volume on your phone, drowning yourself in the music. You close your eyes and take a deep breath in. Unfortunately it was time for school. Not your favourite thing on earth. You slowly start walking toward the main entrance. You sigh at this sight and try to walk to your friends who where outside sitting on your bench, yes you claim that bench.

As you're heading towards the outside doors, you see a guy being held by the collar of his shirt. The guy who was holding him was your classic dipshit and with him was his two minions. To be honest, you hated him. He always picks on people who are nice for no reason.

You walk over to them and tap the guy on his shoulder.  He doesn't turn to look at you.
"Yo Scott, piss off. He hasn't done anything to you or your minions" you point at his minions.
"Well if it isn't the beautiful (Y/N), you should really learn to keep your mouth shut. Maybe then you could be with me" Scott looks at you and winks, still holding the poor boy by the collar.
You take a deep breath and glare at Scott.
"Seriously dude, just go away. Don't want to have a fight it's too early in the morning." You say with a bored expression.
"Is that what the queen demands?" He jeers at you.
"Alright, leave him alone now and don't bother him again or I'll get my brother to kick you off the football team." You say sternly.

You see Scott lightly panic. He drops the guy and tells his minions to follow him. Whiles walking away he shouts,
"You win this time (Y/N), but next time you won't"
You just put your middle finger up at him and smiles,
"Oh sure"
The three boys turn around the corner and disappear.

You look down at the guy who's on the floor.
You stick your hand out.
"You're Tal right?"
He looks up at you with a shocked expression and a light blush covering his checks.
"Uh y-yeah. Tal that's me" he says looking back at the ground.
"Well I'm (Y/N), I don't think I have ever introduced myself to you properly" you say whiles offering him a hand.
He smiles and takes your hand.
"Yeah I know who you are, who doesn't!" He says a bit too excitedly.
You lightly laugh at him and Tal turns bright red.
"Aw you're such a nerd" you say in between your light laughs.
Tal stays a blushing mess and look at the ground.
You lightly punch his arm,
"Want to hang out sometime? You seem cool" you state simply.
Your sentence causes Tal's heart skip a beat. He quickly nods. You laugh at his eagerness.
Ever since then, you and Tal became the best of friends. You two were inseparable!

-(flash back ends)-

You laugh your ass off whiles watching Tal edit his video.
"Hey! It's not that bad!!" He shouts
You carry on laughing.
"Oh yeah definitely not bad, just very cringy and funny" you say in between your laughs.

Tal spins around in his chair to look at you crying from laughter on his bed. He pouts at you.
"Come on (Y/N)!"
Your laughter slowly dies down,
"Okay okay fine, I'll get a hold of myself"
You wave your hands in front of you indicating that you're fine now.
He continues to look at you, with a small smile on his lips. You feel his stare on you. You slowly look at him.
"Is there something on my face? Did my makeup smudge?" You ask quickly
Tal lightly chuckles and sighs, "no no no, you're just perfect. I was simply admiring you" he says with a smirk on his face.

You lightly laugh, "I wish I was perfect man"
Tal shakes his head, "no need to wish you are"
"Oooooooo smooth" you smirk
He laughs lightly, " obviously I am"
You get off his bed and walk up to him.
"Gosh you're such a nerd"
Tal simply smiles at you. You sit on his lap and kiss his lips. He kisses yours back.
"But you're my nerd" you whisper to him.

A big grin plasters on his face whiles he wraps his hands around your waist. Oh yes I forget to mention, as you two became best of friends, you always became love partners. After all everything ended up perfect. You always thank the world that you decided to stick up for Tal back in school.

______________________
Authors Note:
Just wanted to say thank you for reading and feel free to request what I should do next ~
I hope you enjoyed ~