The more we argue the more I love you

David Rose x reader
_____________________

It was a normal day, well kinda. You and David are at each other's throats again. This wasn't something new. The two of you would argue over anything and everything. Even if you didn't want to argue, you would. It was your lifestyle. The freetime boys knew this was normal so they didn't think much of it, it was a source of entertainment. Yet today was different.

The day started off as normal. You woke up with David next to you. You got up and started getting ready. You took a shower so you had to blow dry your hair. You got dressed and waited a few minutes before you took the hairdryer out and turned it on, this made quite a lot of noise meaning it would wake up David. You sighed and mentally prepared to argue with him.
"CAN YOU BE QUIET! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE UP DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TO BE UP!" David yelled
"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE UP, YOU SHOULDN'T STAY IN BED ALL MORNING!" You shout back.
You hear him getting out of bed, he stomps over to you.
"Oh I have a right to sleep in! I am the only one who works in this household!!" David screamed at you
You and David moved in together 2 years ago. He does earn a lot more than you do, but he spends it all so in the end you're the one that earn the most for the basic human needs.
"YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT WORKS IM THIS HOUSEHOLD?!!!!" You scream at the top of your lungs.
"I'm the one that saves the money and uses it to buy and pay for the basic human needs!! When did you give me money for the house or the food?!!" You yell, pointing your index finger at David.
David laughs, "when do I give you money?! ALL THE TIME! YOU JUST USE IT ON YOUR STUPID MAKEUP!!"
You were a beauty YouTuber but you didn't take David's money to buy makeup. You received a lot of makeup from the actual brands or YouTuber that made their own makeup. You spend a minimum on makeup, and that's from your money.
"I USE MY MONEY AND I DON'T SPEND MUCH SINCE I GET IT FOR FREE!! YOU MAKE IT SEEM LIKE IM SELFISH, WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE THAT GOES OUT LATE AT NIGHT PARTYING AND GOD KNOWS WHAT YOU DO!!!" You yell, tears building up in your eyes.

David usually left late at night to go partying, sometimes leaving for 4 days since he travels to a different country. It hurt you because he never told you about anything and you don't even know what he does. You would find out from social media but even on that he never showed much. Yet he posts pictures with this girl. You don't know her but David clearly knows her well, this worried you deeply.
"OH SHUT UP, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT GOES AROUND SHOWING YOUR BODY AND FLIRTING WITH OFHER GUYS!" David yells back.
Sometimes on your channel you would promote clothing companies. Some clothes might be a little bit revealing but you never wore anything really bad. It hurt how David thinks so little about you. Today you really weren't in the mood.
"WHATEVER! I HATE YOU!" You scream and walk to your shared bedroom door and leave, slamming the door behind you. You start crying as you head out the door of your house. You take your keys and head out, walking to the car. You drive off to the freetime house. Arguing with David was normal but you never cried about it. You just got angry but today was very different.

You entered the freetime house and jojo runs up to you.
"(Y/N) are you crying?!" Jojo shouts slightly panicky.
You wipe your tears and smile lightly.
"No I'm fine jojo, thanks for caring about me though" you say and lightly punch Jojo's arm.
He gives you his signature smile.
"Is it David again?" He asks
You just nod your head and look down.
"Something feels off..." you mumble.
Adi walks over, "yo (Y/N) what's up?"
You lightly smile.
"David?" Adi says, awkwardly looking away
"Yup, that asshole" you mumble
"Damn" Adi mumbles
"I was just telling jojo how something feels off with David.. I don't know what though..." you mumble.
"Ahhhh.... I definitely don't know..." Adi says awkwardly
"WELL I better go. bye!" And with that said Adi runs away.
Jojo looks at Adi confused.
"That was strange" jojo states
"Uh I guess" you say
"Well, wanna watch some tv?" Jojo asks
"Yeah sure"
You and jojo sit on the couch and watch some tv, Anthony joins you two. Anthony being Anthony, tires to cheer you up by annoying the shit out of you and being a little weirdo like his is.

Anthony was currently trying to convince you that jojo and cenna have a secret relationship. You were currently laughing your ass off. Jojo was trying so hard to make Anthony stop since it wasn't true. It was causing jojo to be embarrassed giving Anthony more points to convince you. As the three of you were messing around, David walks into the house. The three of you look at the door. The mood changes from happy to tense. You awkwardly look at the ground.
"How did I know you would be flirting with jojo?!!" David spits words at you
"What! I'm not flirting!" You shout at him
"Sure, whatever you say slut." David rolls his eyes and walks into the kitchen
You start to tear up, before in your fights you two wouldn't use hurtful words yet today was different.
"Hey David, calm it. Nothing was happening. (Y/N), Anthony and me were just joking around" Jojo tries to explain
David walks up to jojo and grabs him by the collar of his shirt, "listen here jojo, you have no right to get involved. So stay out of it." and with that David drops jojo and walks outside to Tal and Adi.

You and Anthony walk over to jojo, "dude are you alright?! I'm sorry about him" you quickly apologise for David.
"No (Y/N) don't apologise for him, you didn't do anything. Even though he tries to convince you that it's your fault, it's not true" Jojo says
You smile, "thanks jojo" and with that said you hug jojo.
To your luck, David enters the room.
"Oh yeah look what's happening here!" David shouts.
"David calm down, it was nothing" you mumble
" don't tell me to calm down!" David yells at you
"SO YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO BUT I CAN'T TELL YOU TO CALM DOWN?!" You yell back
"DON'T SHOUT AT ME!" David shouts
"THERE YOU GO AGAIN!" You yell back.

There's an awkward silence, David just glared at you.
"David, The more we argue the more I love you. Okay?" You say calming down.
David just stares at you emotionless.
"David?" You mumble