We should do this more often

(Therapist) Caylus Cunningham x (patient) reader || Part 2
_______________________

You have been seeing Caylus a lot more. Your sessions are more often and they seem to be working. He helps you feeling emotions you never felt before. He helped you feel more human. Today was like always, you had an appointment. As you're listening to your music you see the glass building. You were finally here. It took you some time to get to Caylus. You would catch two buses and walk. You start heading for the glass door. You put your hand and you were about to pull the door but someone taps you on your shoulder. You lightly jump and pause your music, turning around to the person who tapped you.

"Oh...it's you..." you mumble whiles looking at the ground.
"Could seem a little more happier that it's me" Caylus exclaims with a bright smile.
You just nod your head awkwardly and look at him a bit confused.
"How comes you're here?" You ask, lightly tilting your head to the side.
"Oh I thought we could do some social exposure therapy?" He says.
You just nod again. He claps his hands and smiles.
"Great! Lets head to the park!" He exclaims
You nod your head and follow him. He makes you link onto his arm, which you frankly didn't mind. The two of you walked in silence for a bit. You were never one to talk a lot. I mean no point in wasting your voice am I right? The two of you started to head closer to the park. It isn't too far so it's not that bad. As the two of you are walking Caylus asks about you day and the usual therapy questions. But one question caught you off guard.
"So, do you have a boyfriend?" He asks
This shocks you, "Uh...no?" You awkwardly look away
"Nice!" Caylus exclaims happily
You look at him awkwardly, a bit confused as to why he was happy about that
"Ah sorry" he apologise
"Why did you want to know?" You ask tilting your head slightly to the side.
"I was just wondering" he says with a smile on his face.
"You have a cute smile" you mumble out loud.
He laughs lightly, "why thank you"
You nod your head again and continue to walk until you make it to the park.

You let go of his arm and the two of you sit on a bench together and look at the surroundings. This park was beautiful. Loads of flowers were starting to grow and it was breath taking. The tall trees looming over covering the sun lightly. You always had a soft spot for nature.
"So what do you feel right now?" He asks, taking his notebook out.
"Eh. Maybe peaceful but other than that nothing really" you state looking around the park.
He writes down a few notes and puts his notebook away. Caylus looks at you and smiles. He hold your hand with both of your fingers locking. Your eyes widen, yet you don't move your hand away.
"How about not?" He says with a bright smile
"Uh...I don't know. I feel like I'm going to throw up?" You state starting to get nervous since you really didn't like this feeling.
But at the same time you did like it, it messed with your head. Caylus laughs and starts into your (E/C).
"That's a good thing then" he says keeping his hand locked with yours.
He looks away and you look at him. He was a handsome young man, you couldn't argue with that. You smile at him. Caylus immediately looks at you, he has a big grin.
"You have a beautiful smile miss (Y/N)" he says.
You immediately stop smiling and blush. You look away at the flowers growing. You try to get rid of the blush yet it wasn't planning on giving any time soon, you lightly sigh.
"I doubt that" you mumble, looking at the ground.
You stare at every little stone that was underneath your feet. All these little stones made a pathway all around the park. 
"No trust me, it's the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. You should smile more" he states with a bright smile.
You slowly look up at him and stare into his eyes. He had a cute pair of eyes and you loved them.
"Mhm maybe I will, only if I'm with you" You say still looking into Caylus' eyes, you lightly blush as the two of you make eye contact.
He blushes and smiles, "we should do this more often"
You nod your head, "yes, we should"
You look back at the your surrounding and take a few deep breaths to try calm down your blush.
I swear this thing will never leave me alone! You curse in your head and sigh. Caylus looks at you and lightly squeezes your hand for reassurance. You look at him and smile again, causing him to blush.  

The both of you stay there. Sat on the bench together with your hands locked together. Both of you sit with blushes on your faces. You take out your earphones and give one earphone to Caylus and both of you listen to music. You lay your head on his shoulder and smile. He looks at you and smiles.
"It's a nice song, isn't it?" You ask for his opinion.
"It indeed is but listening it with you makes it a lot better" he says with a bright smile.
You blush lightly again.

This must be the calmest you have ever felt. You also felt so safe. You feel Caylus wrap his spare arm around you, pulling you closer to him. You smile and happily get closer to him.
This must be love, huh
You close your eyes and let the music take you away and the comfort of Caylus relax you. This was something you wouldn't mind having to do more often. He made you happy and you made him happy. You finally could feel love and you were happy that you felt love for Caylus since he is the prefect man.