Damn, I'm Just Too Good!

Tal Fishman x (pro gamer) Reader || Part 2

__________________________

Today was the day, you finally set a day to collaborate with reaction time and free time. Frankly you were excited you loved watching there videos. So you were excited to actually feature in one! You had to catch a flight over since you lived in a different country but you didn't mind that. You quickly got off the plane and started your music once you passed all the security checks.
Damn this place is hella big.
You thought to yourself whiles look for the exit. You smile once you spot the exit and head over with your backpack and suitcase. You felt your phone buzz so you sept to the side and looked at your notifications

Text messages

Noob: Yo, let me know when you land. That way I can pick you up
(Y/N): wow, as soon as I'm off I get your message. You sure you're not stalking me? Huhhhh???
Noob: shut up bro, I'm just being nice. Trying to help you save money
(Y/N): hey! I never declined your offer, just stating facts. So yeah pick me up stalker
Noob: I'm not a stalker, but I'm on my way. Again NOT A STALKER!
(Y/N): whatever you say stalker

You laugh to yourself and put your phone away. You sit down at a bench and listen to your music. You take out your Nintendo switch and start to play undertale (or any other game you'd like) you wait for a good 30 minutes and your noob friend finally shows up. However you're too into your game and don't notice him approaching you.
"Damn you're so antisocial" a Male voice says
You proceed to play your game and the Male sighs. He lightly taps your shoulder. You jump and look up only to see Tal.
"Yoooooo!" You shout and jump to your feet, giving Tal a quick hug
He laughs and hugs back, "you're pretty antisocial"
You sigh and lightly punch his arm, "I'm so not! Plus what do you expect me to do? Go up to some stranger at an airport and start having a chat with them!" You exclaim
He laughs, "sure why not"
You roll your eyes, "real funny noob"
"Heyyyy, no need to get salty" Tal says whiles leading you to his car
"Salty my arse, I'm far from salty" you state
Tal just laughs and helps you with your bags.

Once you reach his car, you place you bags in the back of the car and sit down in the passenger seat. You reach for your pocket and pull out your sunglasses putting them on. Tal sits in the drivers seat and looks at you and laughs.
"Sunglasses already? It's not even that sunny" he states
You smile and out your hand behind you head, "unlike you, we don't get a lot of sun in my country. So I'll take any chance I get"
(Please go along with this, even if you're country is fairly sunny. I personally can't relate as the uk has the worlds most messed up  weather)
Tal laughs at what you said and shakes his head, "damn this will be fun"
"You bet it will be"
With that said, Tal starts to drive you back to the FreeTime house.

During the ride you made small talk and laughed about both of yours videos. Overall, you were having fun. You were sure that the videos would be even more fun which excited you as you only post videos that you're proud off and videos that your subscribers would want to see. I mean you loved your fans, if it weren't for them then you probably would be living a boring life, constantly going to work just to pay for your house and you would be busy with university work meaning you'd have no time to play games. But ever since you posted your first gaming video people loved you. Sure there was hate, but hey! It never was as bad as other people's hate. So you'd never complain about it.

After finally arriving at the house you looked out the window in awe.
"Damn that house is so pretty" you gushs
Tal laughed, "is it? I don't think I ever really looked at it that much"
"Bro you live in a lovely house which has a bloody pool! And you say you've never paid much attention. Geeeee" you sigh
Tal just laughs again, "I mean, I'm sure you have a pool as well"
You laugh loudly, "funny joke. The weather is ass back home. And having an indoor pool is way too much!" You explain
"I swear you make more meany than all of the freetime members combined" Tal asks
"Yeah but i give some of my money to my family, to charity and I invest into stuff" you explain
"Well then surely you make way more"
"I do but I guess I like to keep it humble you know" you state with a short laugh
He nods his head and lightly blushes, "keeping it humble, I like it"
You laughs, "well let's go inside?"
Tal nods his head and helps you with all of your stuff.