22

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

hola, i can't wait to make all these deaths 🗿

no update until 50 ACTUAL comments

Skelator made his way to the party, dragging his bloody knife along the concrete of the silent buildings

Skelator made his way to the party, dragging his bloody knife along the concrete of the silent buildings. People hid in corners, dumpsters, and crawlspaces. Not everyone was bout it.

Skelator walked to the large crowd of people with booming music all around. The area was lit by streetlights with a purple tint to them.

A darker skinned slim female, with a sequin decorated short thin dress on her. Her hair was in two thick corn rows with large sunflowers braided in by the stem.

Her eyes locked on him, as a slick grin grew upon her face. She walked through the people inn between them, and she twirled around him. She began to dance on him, as he began to smirk at her aroused. She pressed herself on him, despite the blood on his face, and the dark aura his presence was releasing.

Meanwhile, Red was with with Kodak, on the other side of the large crowd of dancing bodies. Kodak, and Symere glanced at their phones, as Sidney came up to them as well.

"look bro, the first purge of the night" Sidney showed Red his phone which visualized the POV of Skelator, in his murder of the man at the ATM.

[ Sidney is desiigner's real name ]

"thats crazy, man, agagaga" Sidney laughed.

Also going on at the same time, Skelator at the opposite side of the crowd decided his dance with the unknown female was done, and got a more secure grip of his knife, sticking it to her stomach. The girl gasped, as blood flowed out her mouth, falling forward once Skelator removed the knife .

He then proceeded walking through the path, looking for someone he felt like ending their life. He seen a homosexual couple kissing, and stabbed the man wearing face paint, in the stomach. That was his target area.

He then stabbed the other man, and this time, he stabbed them over and over again. About 8 times before one female noticed and began to scream loudly. Everyone looked at her, before noticing where her eyes were directed at, before taking off in all different directions.

Skelator looked around, happily, before hearing the click of a gun behind him.

Skelator smirked at himself, before turning around to face Red, who was holding his gun to Skelator's head.

" shoot me. SHOOT ME !" Skelator yelled in his face.

Red stared at him with his finger on the trigger, but he didn't pull it.

Skelator laughed at this, knocking the gun from his hands.

Red flinched at this, and began to take off in the opposite direction.

"YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME RED, I AM THE NIGHT. IM GONNA FIND YOU"

I felt my pockets and cursed to myself

I felt my pockets and cursed to myself. Kehlani glanced at me.

"are you okay?" She asked me.

"im fine, i just got to go back home, i forgot somethin'" I explained."

"nigga, is it THAT important?" Rahime asked me.

"yes, its my phone" I looked down. "and y'all gotta drop those two off"

"huh?" Jenna asked.

"wait-" I cut Kehlani off.

"what we're gonna do isn't safe for y'all to come wit' us" I explained to them.

Kehlani frowned.

"you sure, vro?" Stokeley asked me.

"yeah, im sure."

Tank nodded, indicating he understood what I was saying, as he turned the van around.

"and just drop me off at the house, i got it." I told him.

"aight"

-

We pulled up in the front of my house, and i got out, then Kehlani got out as well.

"what you doin-" She cut me off by kissing me on my lips. I kissed her back, then she soon pulled away.

"keep your phone on, incase i need you. Mine will be on too... be safe mama" I rubbed my fingers through her hair.

"you too" She looked at me with worried eyes, before getting back in the car.

I began to get an unsettling feeling in my stomach as they drove off. I walked in the house and hurried up the stairs. My phone was in my room.

Cinthia hopped in the passenger seat of my car

"do you have the knives ?" I asked her.

" i sure do, you got the pepper spray?" Cinthia asked me.

"i do...do you think you'll be fine. You know your pregnant and everything" I asked her.

"I will be fine. Its two against one, anyways. You got Jah's address?" She asked me.

"mhmm" I chuckled, putting the car in drive.

to be continued...

____

jadaseclipse