Introduction

Hi, everyone. Welcome to the first book in the Blue Horse series. This is my first story on Wattpad and I hope it's okay. Thank you, allons-y, and Geronimo.

Please take note that this book is a Doctor Who fanfiction.

Here is a more detailed description for book one:

The Blue Horse is a legend throughout history, but how did it all begin?

A girl named Charlotte and her friends Andrew and Rose become involved in a winding tale of romance, adventure, and curious aliens and all because of one man: the Doctor. Who is he, really? Where did this peculiar legend of a Blue Horse spring from? Where will they find themselves next?

It's only a question of time before they realise that something far deeper than the will to travel keeps Charlotte going. She hardly realises it herself.

This book was coauthored by wanderingcyansocks Only rarely do the ideas belong to her, because she is merely the storyteller. Charlottepainter produces the plot.

Needless to say, (though we feel we must say so regardless of the obvious truth *sadly sighs*) we do not own Doctor Who or its characters. All rights go to the BBC. However, all the OCs belong to us. That would be Charlotte, Andrew, Raven, Skye... Ahem. Yes.

Anyhow, go ahead and tell us what you think, and do be aware that some of these ideas were thought up at early hours of the day, 3 AM and such. Please be lenient on the subject of the grammar, we gave it our best shot, but it can always be improved.

Also, there are no guarantees on regular updates, because we want to make every chapter as magnificent as possible and that takes time. Any ideas for the future of this book are graciously welcomed.

Enjoy!