World War Three

Previously...

A ship crash lands into London as alien go to number ten and take over. The prime minister is dead and rose, Charlotte, Andrew, Harriet and Jackie and Charlotte mum are in trubble from the slitheine this is the next episode of doctor who enjoy.

Back in the room where everyone was being killed the doctor took off the tag and stood up "deadly to humans mabey" and he put it near the slitheine and tried to kill it.
————
we arrive back in the room. And the Slitheen was still, glowing with energy the one with Charlotte and other dropped Indra and was glowing and the one in christen house was glowing too. The door opened and Mickey came in and hit the Slitheen with a chair and pulled them away.

They both ran to the door as Mickey took a picture and they ran off back to his house. As they did that back in the room where the doctor was he was running to the door and ran out and wonder if there where people around. Charlotte pulled Harriet out of the room and they ran out to get away from them. The Doctor had found some people and was really excited to say this "They alien in Downing Street come on!" and they all ran with him to the room to see what he found.

Mr. Green reached over and took the thing that the Doctor put on them and broke it and the glowing stopped. The general picked at the skin and they had to put it on quickly before anyone could see, "Hurry, the skin quickly!" "Hold on what about the box we left it in the room we got to get it," said Harriet Jones as she told them that the box was in the room they already in. So they found a way to get back hoping the alien had not noticed it yet.

But when they ran a Slitheen was now chasing them and they ran the other way and found a door and closed it. Back in the room with Mr. Green and the General the door opens and the doctor and the guards ran in.

"i tried to call for help but there was this light thing and they all fainted "

"they dead " said one of the guards as he feels for a sigh of life but sadly they all dead. Mr Green points to the doctor

"he did it that man there "

"the prime minister a alien in disguise, that's not going to work is it "and as he said that he ran off to a lift that they did not notice was there.

They pointed guns at him as Mr Green and the general go infront of them "I order you to kill this man"

"if I was you and I was going to kill anyone word of advice don't stand them against the lift "and he stands back and the lifts started to go down as they tried to get him. As he went up back with Charlotte and the others they running away from a Slitheen.

Andrew tried the door but it would not open when the lift opens and the doctor smiled as they ran the other way

"hello" the Slitheen looks at him and the door closes and he goes back up in the lift. The slitheine relised they gone a diffrent way and follow them. Andrew opend the door and they ended up in another room

"there's no way out we trapped"

"hide"said rose as they all hid as the door opend and the Slitheen came in and tried to find them.

As the door opens back with the Doctor and head still running away from the guards. As Mr. Green and the General told the guards about what going to happen "the upper floor are not in use, you will stay here and any order you get will be from me so take them" the lift door pings and they both go in ready to find the doctor, or to hatch a new plan "Mr. Green sir, you have to come with we need to get people out of here."

"Sargent don't question me, seal off number ten and if the doctor comes downstairs shot on site "he pressed a button and the lift door close.

"You heard what he said, move out."and they all do what they told them and sealed off number ten, "let the sport begin"