Parting Of The Ways

Location : Satellite Five

The Dalek advanced, Rose scrambling back in response.

"Tell us what the Doctor and his accomplice are going to do next."

"I don't know but if I did I wouldn't tell you," said Rose. She crossed her arms and glared at the alien, trying to hide her fear behind her defiant manner.

The Dalek, unperturbed, edged ever closer. "Tell us."

"Tell us, tell us," the others chorused.

Rose swallowed, tried not to lean away. Opened her mouth to snap back-

"The TARDIS has been spotted in flight," interrupted another Dalek. The lead interrogated joined it at the bridge, and a moment later a laser-like weapon was fired at the blue box.

"You can't do that the sheld are down you going to kill him "

"you guess correctly, exterminate the tardis kill the doctor and Andrew "said the dalek as look at her and they shot at the tardis.

" we got incoming "" for my next trick can we use that transport thing we got " Andrew said as he flicks some switches, and looks at Jack. While wondering if he had that transport thing they got from where they meet the new mayor of Cardiff. Who was a slithean that was left after the time they took over number ten.

So he put the machine on the console and grabbed the hammer and hit it and they disappeared. As the laser hits the tardis " the tardis has been destroyed" but after they said that the tardis landed in the ship putting rose in the tardis, with a dalek as well, "get down" and Jack killed the dalek as rose duck.

Andrew ran to her and wonder if she OK " you OK my love I was so worried " "yeah I'm good thanks I thought you would not come, I'm glad you are though "said rose as she hugs Andrew  glad to see him. After what just happened he smiled and looked at the dalek. As rose looked up at Charlotte, the doctor and Jack who smiled at her glad to see her.

" don't I get a hug""no I hug Jack hey I thought I never see you again "said rose as she pushed Charlotte out the way as she falls into the doctor arms as she ran to Jack and they hugeded. Charlotte frowned and walked outside the tardis" oh hello again""the blue horse get away from us we heard of your legend we know what you do ".

It said while looking at Charlotte with it's eye stalk, as it back away from her with fear, "oh the dalek your back are you. Why do you call me the blue horse my name Charlotte. And probably the doctor going to ask this but as he not here at the moment I ask it, how did you survive the time war ".

"they survived through me, hello again blue horse what a surprise to see you here. We know of your legend so don't lie to us "the light flickers on to reveal the head of the dalek. Charlotte stood back with fear as she could not believe they where back. But she did not understand why they called her the blue horse but she knew she find out sooner than later.

" you tried to kill my lover I heard the story's you destroy his home and your survived show how much you care""all the fleets where down only mine survived. I vanished rebuilding our army ready to destroy this earth and yes we nearly killed your husband but he was a cowerd like you " said the head dalek ad it spoke it last word.

Charlotte lowers her head she did not know why they saying the doctor was her husband what did it mean. Well one step at a time she thought as she carried on thinking about what they said.

Back  in the tardis rose notice she gone so she ran to the doctor" um Charlotte gone. She out there with the dalek we got to save her "" she right we got to, but won't they just kill us "said Jack as he walked to the doctor and put his hand on his shoulder. The doctor noded and they headed outside and the dalek fired but nothing happened.