Midnight call - 1

*** Story has explicit sex scenes.

William Bassio

I was half asleep, when my phone went off. Cursing myself for not putting it in silence, I pressed the bedside Bluetooth on without opening my eyes.

Today was a bad day, all I wanted to do was sleep and forget it.

"Will here," I said, wondering what time it was.

"Hey Sexy, I love your voice when you're half asleep." The voice washed over me like a sudden wave from all corners of my bedroom, fucking speakers.

A rich baritone voice. Male voice. Suddenly I was wide awake.

"Who is this?" I didn't sound very angry. Maybe sleep was still clogging my mind.

"Your stress buster. You're so wound up in the meeting and didn't stay long at the after party, I thought I'd give you company."

Someone from the office, who the hell had the guts to talk to their boss this way? No one. That's who.

Is it someone from the client company, who was there for the meeting?

"Are you trying to find out who I am? You suck at recognizing voices. But you're very suckable. So...very...lickable. Mmmm... I am getting hard just by thinking about sucking your neck. What are you wearing?"

And just like that I was hard. But this was dangerous. This guy wasn't some stranger. He knows me—knows me so well. He knows that I'm a closeted gay—which is a well guarded secret. Or maybe he didn't know that. He was just a pervert trying to wank for my voice.

"Will? Are you naked? Naughty boy." He chuckled.

Fuck him, he had a seductive voice that made my insides twist with need. I should have taken care of myself before sleeping, then I wouldn't be turned on like a fucking switch by fucking perverts.

"I want to suck your neck, right where your pulse jumps. I'll bit it oh so lovingly."

"Shut up!" I finally found my voice.

"You're not done already, are you? I'm just getting started. Will baby, you don't have to talk to me, just listen to me. I don't like it when you're all stressed and grumpy. Well, you're always grumpy nowadays. You changed once you took over the company. I miss your smile. I miss the way you laugh without making a sound. Do you remember how you used to prank the parcel pick up guy?"

And just like that I lost my anger. He had to be working in my company from the days my dad owned it. Three years. He's not just a strange pervert, he knew me when I was carefree, he missed the old me like I do.

"Did I make you sad? Sorry Will. I just want you to be that guy tonight. The old Will, who grabbed every opportunity to enjoy his life. Let go of the stress and relax."

His voice was a balm on my nerves, I closed my eyes and relaxed.

"I'm going to assume you're naked."

I sighed and pulled my blankets to my chin —there's no way he knew that I slept without clothes.

"Close your eyes, I'm taking control of you. You don't have to do anything except what I tell you. You're not responsible for what happens tonight. It's all on me."

Strangely enough I believed him. I didn't call him, I didn't even know him. There's nothing for me to feel guilty about — except his voice, it's pooling a craving in me.

"I promise you, no one will hear of this. I know you worry a lot about your standing as the head of the company. You're safe. I'll never do anything to hurt you. I want to show you what you have forgotten, what you are missing. Just say yes, and after that you don't have to talk at all. Please, Will."