Midnight call - 6

Dananjay Reddy

My vacation was officially over. 

I didn't believe a single word he said. He was here for sex. In what capacity, I didn't know. 

Horny bastard, pulling off his pants. I had seen him in boxers before. I could handle it. 

His thighs had shaped up pretty well.

So what. I could handle.

Moving my luggage to the top of the cupboard, I made room for his things. I could buy a foam bed tomorrow. I would have to sleep outside tonight. No way. I would be baked meat come morning.

I would spread a towel right here and sleep.

Even before I could finish organizing things, he was out of the bathroom, whistling. "You're still here."

"I'm going."

Asshole... asshole... asshole.. he didn't cover himself... arrogant asshole

I sighed in relief to see both my mamma and Poorni out in the front of the house, watering the plants. I went to the kitchen and took an inventory of our pantry.

Will could handle Indian food. But three times a day on his diet plan wouldn't work. I made a mental note of things to buy.

Next, fridge.

When I came out of the kitchen,  Will had already been pulled into a conversation with mamma.

If I went there, I might end up weaving foolish fantasies like how good he was with my family or some such nonsense.

I trace back my steps to my room and watch the three of them talk, through the curtains. Without audio, it's pretty hilarious to watch mamma wave her hands and nod her head to stress her meaning.

She didn't learn English, but that never stopped her from speaking it.

Will had chosen one of his beach wears, a sleeveless white shirt and a floral shorts. I could bet that he didn't understand anything mamma was saying. Let him deal. I didn't invite him.

Fucker.

I don't want to lose you.

What the fuck he meant?

I laid down on the bed. Closing my eyes, I tried to forget what happened this evening. He was not here. This was a dream. Dream.

A hand draped over my middle making me jump.

"Already sleeping? I thought you were downstairs." Will's face was close to mine, he had stretched out next to me, I must have slept to not realize having him move this close.

"JAY!!" Poorni hollered.

"Oh my god. My eardrums are permanently damaged. What's that? Your nickname?" Will asked while I sat up.

"Short for Dananjay. I'll go see what's going on."

I stood up and he too got up, "I'm coming too."

"Fine." Follow me everywhere, I can imagine that you can't bear to be away from me.

Stop it, Dan.

****

William Bassio

A guy taller than me, tanner than Dan stood next to mamma, yes, she asked me to call her that, and gave a toothy grin to Dan.

Dan wrapped him up in a tight hug. They both laughed and leaned back and looked at each other then the guy hugged again. Then to my utter shock kissed on Dan's cheek. Both sides.