Weang and Wanking - 7

The pair tackled the new knowledge in their own ways.

Wei wanted more validation. He went to his cousin and mentioned that his dick was acting weird. His cousin chuckled knowingly and said it was normal and not to touch it in company.

"Wank twice a day, you should be good. Don't go drooling around girls." He had added.

Wei finally accepted that it was not a disease. It lifted a heavy weight from his shoulders and he appreciated everything in a new light.

To thank his friend for his help, he made a new rikla without fish.

Xie had no weights to be lifted, so he often thought about the mainland couple. He couldn't forget them. Specifically the kiss. He wanted to know more about it. He went to his ranch-boy friend. The ranch-boy gave him a page torn out of some book that fed his curiosity to such a level, Xie wanted to kiss, very badly.

When next Friday came about, it was decided without any vocal discussion that they would go to the dam. Because they had so much anticipation about what else they could do. They purposefully didn't talk about it. The little innocent touches during the bike rides weren't cutting it either. They wanted to recreate the magical evening again.

Once they settled on the spread towel, Wei gave Xie his rikla. The box was enough to make Xie's shoulder tense. He opened it holding his breath in.

"It's not fish, dumbo." Wei said to ease his mind.

Xie smiled then. "Thanks." He could easily figure out the vegetable. It was drumstick. He gingerly picked a piece and bit into it.

"You can tell me if you don't like it. Okay? Don't lie again." Wei said, watching his friend's face intently. It was something he cooked on his own. There's no vegetable rikla recipe on the island.

Xie shook his head and chewed on the piece fully. "It's so good." He said with saliva dripping out on his chin.

Wei reached out and wiped it with his kerchief, laughing. "Save it for dinner. Have it with bread."

Xie nodded, licking his finger. "Thanks."

"It's my thanks. For... you know... helping me." Wei said, feeling slightly embarrassed.

Xie put the box down, "I can help again," he whispered.

He had been dreaming about it. He had been dreaming about a lot of things. He wanted to try a few of them today.

"Okay... if you really want to..." Wei said, putting down his kerchief. He had been thinking about that whenever he wanked. The way Xie looked, the way it felt.

Xie got up, washed his hands and came back.  

Wei was already lying down with a towel over his face. Xie joined him, yanking the towel off.

Last time was spontaneous for Xie. Now he had had a week to relive it, he wanted to do it better. So he placed a hand inside Wei's shirt right over his stomach.

Wei sucked in a breath at the contact, eyes wide.

"You can touch me too." Xie murmured. It must be the darkness, he felt rather bold.

Wei was shivering. How could a hand do this to him? He often wrestled with his friends wearing nothing but briefs. But Xie's one hand was giving him goosebumps.

That must be it. He decided to create more contact like wrestling. Then he wouldn't shiver. With new confidence, Wei snaked an arm around Xie's middle and yanked him over his body.

Unlike his other friends, Xie didn't resist and landed on Wei's chest with a huff of a breath.

Wei could smell the intoxicating sandal on Xie's skin.