Weang and Wanking 1

A/N: So, this story is different from my usual grind. Firstly, not happening in any real country. Some faraway island with a sexually oppressed community, whose economy heavily depends on fishing and coconuts. Secondly, third person POV. You get to read what everyone's thinking.

****

Weang's is deeply worried, he is only fourteen, he just celebrated his birthday. He is not ready to die. But his dick is infected again. And this time it's worse.

The last time, it only hurt like hell when he peed and it went away in a week. This time it's worse. He has to pump it often until white pus like thing oozes out a lot. He feels dizzy afterwards. It hurts like hell only if he doesn't pump. It smells weird and his trousers become uncomfortable and wet.

It's horrible. Horrible.

What can he do? If it's on his knee, he can show it to mama. She will rub salve and it will be alright. This is inside his trousers. He can't show it to anyone. He stopped bathing naked once he turned eight. Papa said that he was a big boy now and shouldn't do anything naked in company.

Weang's family lived near the sea shore in a two room hut and a toilet in the back. They all took showers in the open, next to the hand pump which was used as their source of soft water.

His house is no different from any other house on that street. They are all fishing families. Generation after generation they follow the wind and go into the sea, believing the sea goddess will bring them home with a bounty of fish.

He is the only son of Rong and Meana. Meana wanted to have more kids, but her body is weak and the doctors said she wouldn't come out alive if she went to the delivery room again.

So Rong makes sure that Weang always sleeps in between them. He loves his wife too much and can't think of a life without her. They are happy with Weang. He is a responsible boy, helps his mama and papa with sorting the fish, keeps to himself, never misses school and his teachers never call the parents with any complaints.

They don't know what is eating their sweet son now though. Or how it is impacting his day to day life.

After a week of secret wanking sessions, Weang loses all hope. He is sure that it is the punishment of Sea Mother.

He peed in the sea.

One time, that day. A month ago. He couldn't control and the toilet was so far away and he had to. So he did.

On the walk back home he remembered that the sea is God. But then he thought the fishes must pee all the time in the sea, so he can too.

But he knows different now. He is a grown boy, who walks the land, he shouldn't have peed in the sea. Now the sea mother is angry with him. So she has cursed him with this disease. It's her punishment.

His pus is going to infect his whole body and one day soon he is going to die.

Sea Mother is known for her anger. She sometimes slaps their home with angry waves and it will take a month to get everything sorted. She swallows people alive and spits them out dead.

Compared to that fate, Weang is sure his punishment isn't bad. But it's definitely embarrassing and uncomfortable. Like now.

He woke up at four thirty, it is seven thirty now. He had to do it after helping with fish sorting on the shore. It was crowded and he had to go hide between two rocks and finish his business.

An old granny saw him buttoning up and glared at him with so much disgust he wanted to die, then and there.

With all this emotional trauma he is late to school.

School starts at eight. It takes him half an hour to reach the school by walk. But the sun is already bright. It's close to seven forty five. He is definitely going to miss the prayer.

Even if he runs.

Weang doesn't like running. It made him sweaty and he became conscious of the boys sitting next to him and wondered if they could smell his sweat.

He would rather miss prayer and get a note of warning.

Still he speed walks, waving his hands to and fro, hoping that will increase airflow to his armpits.

He is almost half way through, when a bicycle screeches to halt in front of him.

"You're late. Hop on." The boy, Xieong says with a smile. He can't believe that he found Weang on the street this late and alone.

Weang knows this boy, they are in the same grade but different classes. This is the first time they're talking. And he seems friendly.

"Ok." Weang then only notices there is no back seat in the bicycle. "Where do I sit?"

"You don't. Stand. Put your feet on this and hold on to me." He points at two jutting rods on the sides of the back wheel.

"Ok." Weang does as he was told and in a second he is holding on to Xieong's waist for his dear life.

That boy could pedal. It's almost like being on a boat but more scary.

"Hold tight." Xie calls out and then he too is standing and pedaling faster than before.

And Weang's terrible, horrible disease springs it's head up.

All he can do is lean away and still hold the boy in front of him and pray to Sea Mother for forgiveness.

**** End of Chapter One ****